Hidden Love

Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.

~

"I can't do this anymore, Liam." Zayn shakily spoke, running his fingers through his messy quiff.

Liam looks down at Zayn, due to the height difference. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion, not having any idea what his boyfriend of one year, nearly two just said.

"Wha- what do you mean?" Liam curiously questioned, gulping visibly and loudly enough.

"Not being able to hold your hands, wrap my arms around you, kiss you whenever and wherever we go in public. It's nearly two years, Liam. Why can't we just tell the whole world that we are together, dating. In love"

Zayn's vision became blurry all of a sudden, he blinked and hot tears started making its way to his now flushed cheeks. Zayn's bottom lip trembled and his breathing became heavy, he closed his eyes for a few minutes from preventing tears racing down his face.

Liam bit the inside of his cheek, staring down at the floor of their hotel room in Paris, feeling like a complete idiot.

The room fell silent, no words slipping out each of their lips, their breathing were only heard and Zayn became irritatedly annoyed at Liam for not speaking.

"Talk, Liam."

Liam lifted his head up and watched his raven haired boyfriend wiped the tears on his high beautiful cheekbones. He opened his mouth to speak, but his throat tightened, making the words trap and hard to speak. He was lost with words, and his throat were tightening every second.

He swallowed and could feel the beat of his heart thumping against his rib cage. The room fell silent again, breathing were once again heard and Zayn became even more annoyed.

Zayn clenched his jaw in annoyance of his boyfriend not speaking. All he wanted was Liam to speak, telling himself that right at this moment they could finally come out to the world, not caring about the judgements and hates, and even losing fans. It's been nearly two years of the two being together and yet they haven't come out and Zayn hated the fact, the fact that their love was hidden from everyone. He wouldn't care about the hate, he just wanted to come out to the world, being able to hold Liam, kiss him and go on dates, do everything what in love couples do. But they couldn't do all of those things.

Liam swallowed, before trying to speak.

"We can't do that, Zayn. I-it wouldn't be right"

Zayn raised an eyebrow, staring at Liam, more like digging daggers into his soul.

"What the fuck do you mean, it wouldn't be right?! I don't want to hide anymore! I'm sick of hiding! It would be right, I hate lying and hiding things that is important to me, especially our relationship. I might be a private person and I like to keep my privacy to myself, but I want the whole world to know that you are mine and that we are in love. There's a lot of ziam shippers out there, knowing that our relationship is real and some wanting us to come out and I want them to know that we are together and that they've been right all this time." Zayn spoke up, nearly screaming at the top of his lungs.

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, trying to calm hisself down, he hated fighting with the people he truly cared about.

Liam flinched, stepping back a bit, just making sure that Zayn wouldn't hit him or knock anything down. He swallowed and blinked couple of times, digesting the words his boyfriend had spoken, every words he heard coming out of his beloved boyfriend.

"I- I don't know. It's just that.. I've been getting a lot of hate lately and I still can't get over the hurtful words the haters are saying to me, I'm still not recovered from it and I don't want anymore hate, negative comments throwing out at the both of us."