Seungmin!

He looked up from his feet but there was literally no one. All the students, people who were here seconds ago were no where to be seen.

I'm imagining things.

-

Hyunjin walked out of the campus, a bright smile plastered on his face. His heart was beating so fast, it felt so good to be in love again. The fact that Seungmin fell for him two times made it all more magical.

He looked over his shoulders, the rain suddenly stopped, a bright smile still on his face.

He enjoyed this life, a peaceful life with Seungmin and that's all he wanted. But it was also dangerous.

At that moment he didn't even thought about that. He was enjoying the fact that he was with his love again.

He looked up from his phone after sending the message. He knew that Seungmin thought that he left already since he said so but to be honest he was just wandering through the building. It wasn't such a big problem since no one could see him anyways.

His phone started to buzz unusually loudly. He raised a brow before focusing on the bright screen.

Let's meet up. Now.

He knew who it was, even without reading the sender. He ignored it for now and contiued to walk but stopped when he saw Seungmin falling on the ground in the distance.

His first reflex was to help but he just couldn't. He stood there, watching the scene.

Felix.

Hyunjin clenched his jaw. He knew for sure it wasn't a accident. He looked at his face, a playful smile on his face.

At that point he knew he had to go after Felix. Hyunjin knew that Seungmin could see him as well and if he remembers who he is, both of them would dissapear forever.

''Felix!'' Hyunjn yelled without realising that seungmin wasn't even meters away from them.

''Felix, what the hell do you want?''

"Hyunjin." A low voice echoed in his eardrums, ''good to see you here. How are you doing?''

Hyunjin felt uneasy, talking where Seungmin could see them.

"Go to the alley way. Quick." He pushed the guy in the small alleyway, barely 2 people fitting in there. Darkness overtook their eyesight, trashcans in their way.

Felix was standing there, his back pressed against the stone wall. He hung lazily as his gaze fixed on the latter. "Time is ticking."Felix spoke suddenly.

"What the hell do you even mean with that? You know what will happen once he remembers us right?''

"Since he eventually will know the truth, i thought about speeding it up."

Hyunjin sighed annoyed. "Can't you just leave us alone for once?"

"Maybe but I was bored. You know since no one can see us besides Seungmin."

"I swear to God you're so damn childish. I'm leaving."

He was ready to leave but was stopped immediately by the other boy. "Stop seeing Seungmin,"

And there was that annoyed groan again. He turned around, facing him. "Why would I?"

"It's not worth it. He's going to remember soon."

He groaned, "and since when did you started to care?"

"I never did. Just sick of seeing you two together, it's still disgusting."