Chuu the Fishman x Reader

Shout out to JackieandDanie19 for requesting and helping me with some info for this oneshot lol

Enjoyyyyyyy💕💕💕

Third person

You rushed through the village houses and headed toward the forest. You were going to meet up with a special friend. Your h/c was met with a cool breeze as you ran through the green forest. Leaves cracked from under your feet and bushes rustled as you rushed by.

Then there was a cottage. It was abandoned, was.

You slowed your pace. Walking up to the old wooden door, you happily wall through the door once opened.

Your eyes immediantly land on the fishman playing with rocks.

"Wuah, what a child!" You giggled.

Chuu tenses his shoulders up, "Shut up... You're late."

You smile apologetically and sat down next to him. "Sorry, some kids wouldn't stop following me."

Chuu frowned, "Why don't you fight back?"

"Because I'm not a strong fishman? And because they're kids?" You looked up at him and shrug.

Chuu chuckled. He reached down and caressed your cheek. "Then you can count on me to be your strong fishman."

Face turning crimson, you smile. "I thought you didn't want to be responsible for a human like me."

"Well, I mean... It gives me an excuse to punch some humans, so I guess it's fine." He blushes nervously.

You giggle. "Of course."

Chuu stands up, "Lets go stare at the sea."

"But we went there yesterday," you pouted, "and the day before!"

Chuu huffs, "And?"

"And, you're a pirate! So you see the sea a lot." You stand up and cross your arms, pouting as you look up at Chuu like a child.

Chuu chuckles and smiles, "You're so small."

"Oh hush! I think I am the perfect height for my age!" You blush.

"No matter how tall you want to be, just know," Chuu pats your head gently, "you'll always be shorter than me."

You giggle at the touch of his hand on your head. "Whatever. Maybe I'll stand on silts and be ten feet tall!"

"Aren't you afriad of heights?" Chuu smirks.

"A-ah uh- shut up. That doesn't matter at the moment." You stick your tongue out at him.

His head swingd back as he laughs. You blush in embarrassment.

He wipes his tears from his eyes. "Let's go for a walk then."

You exhale loudly. "I hope you do know I ran all the way here right?"

"Oh well." He shrugs and leaves the cottage.

Just as he walks out there was screams. You rushed out and see those stupid kids again. You groan in annoyance.

"These the kids?" Chuu looks back at you in confusion.

You give him a nod. "Annoying, I know."

One of the kids thought it was a great idea to throw a rock at Chuu. "M-MONSTER!"

Chuu rolls his eyes. "Shut up kid. I'll eat you all alive of you don't go away!"

The kids shriek in fear before running off toward the village.

"Now they'll tell everyone I'm with you." You sigh.

Chuu walks over to you and knees. Hesitantly, pulls you into a gentle hug. "If those bastards touch you, just tell me and I'll-"

"You won't kill them, will you?" You wrapped your arms around his neck and nuzzle his cheek.

"I could, but since you apperently don't want me too... I'll just give them a scare." Chuu frowns.

"Let's go look at the sea again." You pull away and smile.

Chuu tilts his head, "What made you change your mind?"

"People." You frown.

Chuu smiles and gives you a quick kiss on the forehead. "I swear, sometimes I think you are a fishperson stuck in a humans body."

You giggle at his statement. "I don't know, I don't despise the human race like you do."

"You hate most of them."

You shrug, "True."

Chuu picks you up bridal style and walks in the direction of the sea. It was a quiet and quick trek there. You laid your head on Chuu's shoulder as he walked. The sun beamed down and warmed your s/c skin.

The smell of salt fills your nostrils the closer you got to the sea. You lifted your head and stared out into sea. Chuu sets you down on the ground and takes a deep breath.

You slide your sandles off and walk toward the sea. Cold, salty water rushed between your toes. You giggle.

"Do you wanna go for a swim?" You look up and to your right and see Chuu.

"I don't see why not." You shrugged. "But I'll have you know, I'm a very slow swimmer."

Chuu chuckles. He looks into your e/c eyes and smiles. "I don't mind. Just swim with me."