Child! ASL x Teen! Pirate Reader

I find these very interesting yet weird, but then again more interesting... Am I even making sense?

Third person pov
Y/n was walking through the forest near a junk yard called Grey Terminal or something. You didn't care what anything was called because you weren't going to stay very long, maybe about a week or so. Yes if you were thinks u were a pirate, then you are correct. You are Y/n L/n aka the Black Widow. You're worth 442,000 beris. Nobody really tries to catch you since they know you're just gonna slip away. You were a devil fruit eater. You were able to create illusions or replace yourself with something else, which is usually a black widow spider. As you were taking a stroll you saw some kids fighting. They didn't seem like they had any blood lust in their eyes. Probably just practicing or something. You jumped onto a tree to get a better view of the three kids. There was a kid with a top hat, a kid that tried acting all cool, and a kid with a straw hat. That straw hat seems so familiar... You looked around for a bit and found yourself a pebble stuck in a crack of the trees bark. Pulling it out you then just wondered on what you were going to do with it.

"Luffy you'll never be a pirate if you can't even attack properly!" The kid with the freckles scolds the little boy with the straw hat.

The top hat kid just laughs,"Don't be so hard on him, Ace! He's still learning on how to control his Gum Gum fruit."

Devil fruit eater, huh? You thought to yourself.

"Shut up! I'll be the best pirate there is!" 'Luffy' barks back at 'Ace',"I'll be king of the Pirates!"

Ace whacks Luffy's head with his fist,"Shut up idiot! You're too weak to be a pirate King!" The Luffy kid and Ace kid were getting at each other's throats.

"Now now you two..." The kid with the top hat tried to calm them down, but failed. You sighed and looked at the pebble in your hands again. You smirked. Gently holding the pebble in between your index and thumb you use your other index finger to flick it down towards the kids. The pebble didn't hit the two older kids, but the youngest one on the forehead. The kid didn't flinch or anything, but just stared at the pebble that's now on the grass.

You whistled to get their attention, which you did,"So you didn't feel that, did you?"

"The hell are you?!" Ace shouts at you while getting his metal pole ready to fight.

"I wasn't talking to you, 'Ace'." you say with a grin. Luffy gasps. Everyone's attention turns to him, his eyes were now shining with stars in them.

"You're Black Widow Y/n, right?!" He says quickly with excitement.

You just chuckle,"Yeah I am."

He squeals,"IM A BIG FAN!!!"

You just laugh. Hopping down from the tree you walk up to him and gently pat his head,"I've never had a fan... Thanks Luffy."

He gasps again,"YOU KNOW MY NAME!!"

Ace pinches him and rolls his eyes,"She was spying on us you idiot." Luffy's lips form an 'O' once Ace told him what you were doing.

The kid with the top hat just stares up at you, mesmerized by your presence. You look down at him and smile, making a dust of blush appear. You turn your attention back on Luffy,"Hey Luffy... Where'd you get that straw hat?"

"Hmm? Oh, this? Shanks gave it to me!" He pulls the hat over and onto his head. Your eyes widen. You didn't know the Red-Haired Shanks was here! Your captain has always been looking for him. The three kids look at you with confused looks,"you okay Black Widow Y/n?" Luffy calls out with concern.