Zoro x Scaredy-cat! Rader

Imma make you guys scared of thunder... Hope you don't mind :3 Question.. Does Zoro even have a weakness besides drinking????

---------

You were in the crows nest drinking some sake with Zoro. You were really bored today, but you also didn't want to do anything at all so you asked Zoro for advice on what to do.... And this is how it turned out. You watched as Zoro took around bottle of sake and chugged it. Sighing you grabbed your bottle and only took a sip.

"Y/n you need to chug it, not just take a small sip! It'll taste better once you do!" Zoro stated with a look of disappointment.

You huffed,"But I'm scared that if I did that I'd explode or something!"

Zoro bursts out laughing. Dropping the sake he had in his hands and started rolling on the ground laughing his ass off. You blushed with embarrassment and hid your face with your hands.

"Yo-you won't---won't expl-plode or any-anything!" He continuously giggles like a child

"Is it even possible for you to be drunk?" You asked with a slight tone

Zoro stops giggling and changed his expression into a serious one,"No."

You rolled your eyes,"You know what I'm just gonna head down and take a nap... Have fun... Giggling?"

"Oh shut up! I was laughing at your stupidity!" He snaps an attitude at you. You were just about to go down the ladder, but once you heard his attitude you climbed back up and tackled Zoro down. "OIIIII!!!"

But instead of hitting him, which was what he expected, you tried tickling him. Which surprisingly was his only weakness. You sat on top of him and tickled him as much as possible before he snapped and 'accidentally' hit you. From his loud laughter you didn't notice it started to pour heavily outside. It was getting pretty late and you both didn't pay much attention... That was until it started booming outside. You squeaked and stopped tickling. Zoro was panting heavily, too preoccupied to notice your situation. From the outside Zoro saw a few lighting bolts flash by and heard some booming thunder. You were too busy shaking in fear from all the thundering you haven't realized you were still on top of Zoro, who was about to doze off. The thundering was quieting making you less scared. Looking down you see Zoro in a daze with his eyes closed. You carefully get off of him and sit down diagonal from him. He opens his eye and looks your way. Tch, scared of some rain? Getting up he yawned and stretched.

"Didn't you say you were going back down?" He questions you with a curious look. You nodded, but yawned. "Well since it's pouring out there, might as well stay here." You only hummed a response before minding your own business again. You and the Straw Hat crew were wondering the seas again. Nami did mention that you guys wouldn't find an island for a few weeks. Zoro had gotten up to put away the unopened sake bottles. You were about to fall asleep when an enormous booming thunder rattles through the crows nest, scaring the living shit out of you. You let some tears escape your eyes as you plunged over to Zoro, grabbing ahold of his green robe thing. He turned his head and noticed you were petrified. Tears burning down your face as you tried hiding yourself in Zoro. The only thing Zoro could do for his 'little crush' was to try and comfort her. He looked for the biggest blanket in the crows nest and covered your shaking body. Looking up at him you sniffed and nudged his bare chest. He blushed. Zoro swiftly picked you up bridal style and carried you off to the sofa. Positioning you on his lap, he held you close to his body, minimizing your shaking figure.

"Calm down Y/n... It's just a thunder storm." He muttered quietly. You huffed and gently placed your forehead on the scar on his chest. He looked at you in awe before literally dozing off into space. Thunder started booming again and you shook even more. Zoro who was supposed to be unconscious tightened his grind around you. Looking up you noticed it was some kind of sleeping reflex. You grumbled at the thought of being awake alone, but you didn't mind once you fell asleep in your crushes arms.