Chapter 4

Previously:

I couldn't restrain myself I slapped Lisanna around the face.

"YOU BITCH! YOU'VE DONE IT NOW! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

This Chapter:

Natsu's POV:

Loki punched me to the ground, I was about to go challenge to him to a fight but Lisanna told me that it was probably Lucy who was behind it and that she could handle her. So I'm sat with Happy at a table watching Lisanna and Lucy talk.

Lucy slapped Lisanna around the face. That was uncalled for, what was Lucy thinking.

"YOU BITCH! YOU'VE DONE IT NOW! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" Lisanna shouted. Uh-oh. Lisanna did a take over and went into her cat form. She started to attack Lucy, who pulled out her Fleuve d'étoiles. Her fancy whip thing.

"Natsu, this is bad" Happy whispered to me.

"They'll be fine. People in this guild fight all the time" I replied.

"Stop them, before Lisanna hurts Lushee"

"Lucy started this Happy"

"We have to help Lushee"

"Okay, fine" I walked over to where the girls were fighting and wrapped my arm around Lisanna's waist pulling her back.

"Natsu..." She said.

"That's enough"

"Hmph. Whatever you say Natsu" She smiled at me then kissed me. "Oops" she giggled, "I guess we have to explain"

"Yeah sure, it was about time anyway"

"Why don't you tell them"

"Sure, why not" I looked around the guild. "Yo people. Lisanna and I are dating now!" I shouted. There was a murmur around the guild. I turned to look at Lucy, she looked shocked.

Lucy's POV:

Lisanna and Natsu are dating?! Natsu looked at me. I use to really like Natsu and I know lots of the feelings are still there, but I heard something inside of me. A voice.

You never had a chance with a guy like him.

I thought it might have worked between us, but Lisanna got there first.

Lisanna is better than you in every way.

This voice, it was telling me things I didn't want to hear. Even if they were true.

"You alright Luce?" Natsu questioned. Lisanna was glaring at him. He may be really dense about my feelings for him, but it looked like he was back to the old Natsu. Kind and caring, not like the Natsu who just fought Gray.

Gray's good looking and kind. He always knew what you were feeling unlike Natsu here. Gray would have never hurt you like this.

"I know. I know!" I shouted. I looked at Natsu and realized I'd said that out loud.

You actual idiot.

"Yeah I'm fine Natsu. Sorry I got distracted"

"Don't be sorry, as long as your alright" He smiled at me, I smiled back. Then Lisanna got involved.

"Natsu, what are you doing being nice to her?" Lisanna asked, with a sweetly innocent tone to her voice.

"She's my friend Lis"