Chapter Seventeen

Heya guys here's the next chapter, And there's only two chapters left of this story then it's coming to an end, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

No me and Niall wasn't expecting a miracle, We wasn't expecting everybody to accept us straight away. Josh he's still struggling to come to terms with our relationship and the lies, But he's trying that's all we can ask. Liam he's being amazing he's supporting us and trying to make everyone see love is love, It doesn't matter how it comes about. Louis he's half and half, He accepts the fact we fell inlove but he's still mad because we hurt and lied to Josh. Harry he's not taking any sides, Were all his friends and he doesn't want to chose between either. Since we don't want to push our boundaries with Josh Niall has been staying with me. I love it, I mean I know were still hurting people but we don't have to hide anymore, Is it wrong that I'm happy about that?

"Zayn do you want anything to eat or from the supermarket?" Niall asked as he walked into the room. I shook my head.

"I don't think so" I replied. Niall nodded before throwing on his jacket. "Where are you going?" I asked. 

"We need supplies from the store Zi" He replied.

"We can get takeaway" I argued. Niall chuckled. 

"What about soap? Shampoo? Everyday stuff" Niall asked, I rolled my eyes. 

"We'll get it later, I just want to spend time with you" I replied, Niall chuckled before sitting down beside me, I grinned before cuddling into him. 

"How about we play 20 questions?" I suggested, Niall nodded his head. 

"When did you first fall inlove with me?" I asked, Niall blushed. 

"Honestly? That night we slept together for the first time, That instant attraction we had were we just wanted eachother and nothing else mattered" Niall replied, I smiled remembering that night clearly. 

"Best night of my life" I added, Niall smiled. 

"What's your best memory?" He asked. 

"Erm, The first moment you told me you loved me" I replied. 

"I love you" Niall said, I smiled before kissing him.

"Do you have any regrets?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I regret having to hurt Josh, I wish it didn't have to end that way, Any secret talents I'm not aware of?" Niall asked. 

"I can draw, But it's nothing amazing just basic cartoons and shit like that" I replied. 

"Can you draw me?" Niall asked with a massive smile on his face, I smirked before nodding. 

"Of course I will, But you've just asked two questions" I reminded him. 

"Then you can ask me two" Niall replied while grinning at me, I smirked. 

"If you could take any of this back would you?" I asked, Niall shook his head. 

"No way, Never ever" Niall replied, I smiled before biting my lower lip. 

"Move in with me?" I asked, Niall's eyes widened. 

"What?" He exclaimed with shock filling his voice. 

"Move in with me?" I repeated, Niall looked in my eyes for any kind of hint that I was joking but there was none there, I was deadly serious. "Niall we've been through alot together, We wasted so much time keeping us a secret, I don't want that anymore and I don't want to waste another second of my life without" I exclaimed, Niall smiled. 

"Your serious aren't you?" Niall asked, I nodded my head. 

"Definitely" Niall replied, My eyes lit up and happiness overtook me, I pulled Niall into a passionate kiss. 

"This is why you wanted to play 20 questions isn't it?" Niall asked, I nodded my head before kissing him once again. 

Over the next few days we moved Niall's stuff into my place, Josh was out when we done it because we didn't want to rub our relationship in peoples faces. Myself, Niall and Liam brought box after box out of Josh's flat and moved it into mine.

"Nialler how much stuff do you actually fucking have?" I asked as I placed yet another box into my hallway. 

"Not alot" Niall replied while smiling innocently at me, I rolled my eyes before returning the smile. After what seemed like hours all Niall's stuff was finally moved into mine and we were packing everything away, I couldn't help but look over at him and smile lovingly. 

"What?" Niall asked. 

"I just can't believe this is real, You know? Were finally together and were moving in together" I replied, Niall chuckled before walking over to me, He silenced me with a kiss and I smiled into it. 

"Your to perfect you know that?" I said, Niall chuckled before blushing. 

"Shut up" He mumbled before kissing me once again, We then fell onto my bed and forgot all about the packing away. 

The next morning I awoke and looked down at the sleeping beauty beside me. How did I get so lucky? How can a relationship that started off so wrong end so right? How can what we done be considered so dirty and wrong but feel so right now? How can someone like Niall love me? I have nothing to offer him but he see's past all that. He see's past all the walls I put up. I want to spend the rest of my life with Niall and I know I'd never regret him. I bit my lip before climbing out of bed and walking to my jeans, I then picked out my phone and walked into the living room, I then dialed Liam's number and held the phone to my ear. 

"Li? Sorry it's early mate but I need to talk to you about something" I said. 

"Ok?" Liam replied before yawning. 

"Would you think I was crazy if I said I want to ask Niall to marry me?" I asked, I heard a gasp at the other end of the line and it was quiet for a few seconds. 

"Are you serious?" He questioned. 

"Deadly, I've never been more serious about anything in my life Li, I love him so much I really do, I know it wouldn't be fair on Josh or anyone for that matter but nobody knows what tomorrow holds, We could be here one day and not the next. I want him to know how much I love him, If there's a chance that I leave this earth tomorrow I need him to know Li, I want him to be my husband" I explained, Liam sighed at the other end of the line before speaking. 

"Then I say go for it and don't let nothing hold you back" Liam said, I grinned before thanking Liam and asking him to meet me at the shopping center this afternoon to pick out a ring. Yeah it may be sudden and unexpected but I love Niall and I want him by my side for the rest of my life.