Chapter One

Heya guys here's the first chapter of this story, I think it sucks, And there will be alot of cheating in this story so if it makes you feel uneasy please do not continue with this story.

Niall's Pov:

My friends had always been a major part of my life. I'd treat my friends the way I treat my family, With total respect. I'd never lie to them or do anything to purposely hurt them. No matter what I'd never allow something to come between me and my friend. That was until Zayn Malik came along. I don't know why but there was something about this kid that I hated, Maybe it was his attitude, His over confidence, His drug abuse, His alcohol use. Why would this bother me your probably asking? Well it bothers me because he's dating my best friend Josh. I've always respected his decisions but I can't respect Zayn. 

"Why can't you just accept that me and Zayn are together?" Josh yelled. 

"Because he's a waste of space" I yelled back. Here me and Josh were arguing yet again. I've been staying at Josh's for the past few weeks, Seen as a pipe burst in my apartment, So I've had the horrid pleasure of watching my best mate and that tosser pretty much having sex on the couch. 

"He's my boyfriend" Josh argued back. 

"Then clearly you need to improve your damn taste!" I yelled. 

"I am here you know?" Zayn said calmly. 

"Nobody cares" I spat. 

"Niall! Just be nice to him! He's my boyfriend and your my mate just try and get along" Josh pleaded with me. 

"Over my dead body" I replied, I noticed Zayn looking me up and down smirking. This was another reason why I didn't like him, He was always staring at me, It creeped me out. 

"Just ignore him babe. He ain't been laid in awhile. Speaking of laid come on" Zayn said before getting up and pushing Josh towards the bedroom, I rolled my eyes before shouting.

"He's fucking using you Josh". 

All I could hear were moans. Screams of pleasure. The bed frame smacking against the wall, Josh's clear moans telling Zayn to go faster and harder. It made me want to fucking throw up. All they ever seemed to do was have sex, What kind of relationship was that? Most of the time Zayn was high or pissed out his skull, Next morning you would find him throwing up his dignity down the toilet. I couldn't take the sounds coming from Josh's room anymore so I stood up and headed to my room, Closing the door behind me. I then switched on the telly that sat in there to watch whatever shit was on. 

Hours later I decided the coast was clear. That I could go get a drink without hearing there sex noises. I walked out the room and up to the sink, Grabbing myself a glass of water. Josh's bedroom door opened and I turned around to see Zayn's face. 

"You really pissed off Josh you know" Zayn said calmly. 

"So what? You made him feel better right?" I replied rolling my eyes, Zayn chuckled before replying. 

"You heard all that eh?" 

"Incase you forgot rooms ain't soundproof!" I snapped. 

"Woah somebody's cranky" He said. 

"Cranky? No I'm sick! Sick of you using him" I turned around to see Zayn standing there in his boxer shorts, He actually had a really nice body, His abs showing nicely to revel the few tattoos he had, I gulped before continuing. "And it would be nice if you put on some fucking clothes" Zayn chuckled. 

"I ain't using Josh though. We have fun together, There's nothing wrong with a little harmless fun, And I don't think you mind me being practically naked" He replied smirking at me.