~ My everything ~

3rd person's POV:

Day past without even a single change... Y/N's status was stable, but she was still in a coma. Days became months... She still hadn't woken up. Jimin was never leaved her side and so did Yoongi. Neuna would pass by and tell her stories about her and Jungkook, about how she finally got a job at a law firm and she's an actual lawyer right now... But her friend wouldn't answer her... She wasn't showing her happiness to her friend... But she was there... She could hear everything... And every time she tied to speak, to let them know that she was there with them, nothing came out... Like she had no voice, every word she tried to say would strike a wall.

It was late in the afternoon and Neuna went back home after her visit to Y/N. Yoongi was strict to not leave her alone with Jimin, but he had been there for almost a week without going home once. He was tired. So he left to go take a shower, change his clothes and rest for a couple of ours. Of course after what happened their vacation ended. They returned home and Y/N was transported to a hospital in her area.

Jimin sat by her side, stroking her hair and holding her hand. He kept apologizing about the hurt and the pain he caused her. He prayed that someday she would forgive him... That she would let all of the bad things go and return to him.

Jm: Baby I am so sorry! I know I've ruined everything and if you don't want to see me again when you wake up, I fully understand you! But please! Please wake up! Open your eyes baby and look at me! Yell at me for making go this hard road alone! Scream at me! Hit me! But wake up!! – He kept saying with tears streaming down his eyes, without even once letting go of her hand. Suddenly he felt her hand move. It was soft, but it was there.

Jm: Baby you moved! You're here! You're with me! I love you baby! I love you so much! – He said kissing her head.

Yoongi came back from home and saw Jimin talking to the doctor. He got scared, because he thought something bad happened while he was gone. Maybe things didn't go as planned. Maybe she left him... No he couldn't take that.. He got close to them and heard what they were talking about.

Doctor: Again MrPark, just because she moved her finger, doesn't mean anything. It could be just a reflex.

Yoongi: She moved? Did she move? – Yoongi interrupted.

Doctor: Yes she moved her fingers, but as I said to your friend, it doesn't mean anything.

Yoongi: Thank you doctor. – He said and the doctor left.

Jimin: I saw it! I felt it! She is here!

Yoongi: Stop...

Jimin: Stop? What do you mean stop? I'm telling you I felt it!

Yoongi: STOP! Stop making it harder than it already is! – Yoongi said with tears threatening to leave his eyes.

Jimin: Why are you acting like this? What is she to you?

Yoongi: She's my everything...