~ On the road ~

Y/N's POV

Neuna: Jesus!! We're moving too slow!! – Neuna complained, obviously irritated about the sight of traffic ahead of us.

Y/N: Maybe if you didn't tell me to take the shortcut, we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place! – I shouted at her. Neuna told me we should take the first exit instead of the second one that we were supposed to, because it was closer to our destination. As everyone on this freaking road thought too!

Neuna: You are the driver! Why did you listen to me? You know I can't be trusted!!

Y/N: You know what? My butt is too smashed up to be dealing with you right now. – I said and Neuna started laughing. I got out of the car just to stretch my body for a bit, since nothin was moving and it wasn't going to for some time.

Another car pulled right next to us. I couldn't really make out the passengers, but then....

Jk: Hey there my ladies!!

Y/N: Shit! Not again! – I cursed as Neuna popped out of the car all of a sudden.

Neuna: OMG!! You're so cute!!

Jk: Hyung, did she just say that I'm cute?

Yoongi: I don't know cute. Did she? Maybe 'cause you're waving at her like a little kid that just got his present for christmas!

Jk: Aish!!

Y/N: Neuna get back in the car! What did I tell you? No talking to hardcore playboys! – I said and looked at them annoyed.

3rd person's POV

Jimin was just looking at Y/N and laughing at Jk's reactions. He immediately got that she was the feisty type and he liked it. It made him interested. He got out of the car making his way towards her.

Jimin: Hey! – He said with a smirk on his lips.

Y/N: What?

Jimin: I'm Jimin.

Y/N: What do you want me to do about it?

Neuna: OMG! Y/N he's so cute! – Neuna said as she tried to reach her across the driver's seat but so failing at it. Y/n looked at her with a piercing gaze and Neuna backed out like a little puppy.

Jimin: Do you think I'm cute? - Jimin asked Y/N emphasizing the word "you". – Because I'm not just cute..

Y/N: Oh wow! What else can you be big guy? – I said and the others started laughing hysterically.

Jk: Jiminssi she just roasted you!!

Jimin: Shut up! – He said and turned to Y/N. He leaned in her ears and whispered..

Jimin: I'll make you regret what you said! – He said with a smirk..

Y/N: Like you're going to see me again..

Jimin: Oh I will baby! And I'll make you scream my name!!

Y/N: Fuck off!!

Jm: Yes ma'am! – Jimin said and winked at her, while getting back to the car. So did Y/N.

Neuna: Did you know that guy? – Neuna asked her.

Y/N: No..

Neuna: Well I bet you're going to. – She said and winked at her.

Y/N: Oh shut up!

Neuna: I'm just saying..

Jimin's POV

Jk: Jiminssi, you really liked her, didin't you?

Jimin: Shut up! It's not that... I just liked her attitude. She was feisty! I like feisty!

J-Hope: Jimin is love. Jimin is in love – J-Hope singed playfully.

Jimin: I'm not in love! Like I've ever been in love..

3rd person's POV

Jimin wasn't lying. He had never been in love before. All the girls he's been with were just one night stands. He never met with them after. The same way he thought of Y/N. She was just another name on his list. He didn't know if he would see her again. But if he did, he wouldn't let it slide that easily.  What she said to him...  He'd make sure she'd never forget about him.