⌜ thirty three ⌟

Start from the beginning

pushing the negative thoughts aside, sicheng nodded. ❝maybe that's it.

🔓

he was awake, he was conscious, he was sane, he was in his right mind, and the last time he remembered was he had a very good eyesight, but why can't he see? it was pitch black and he felt like something was wrapped around his eyes.

he was blindfolded.

taeyong!

taeyong's ears twitched as he heard a familiar voice. he didn't know if it's really what he's hearing or it's just a voice from his head. he tried to move but both his arms and legs were tight up very tight. he could then feel tears building up from his eyes but was only sucked up by the cloth that's preventing him to see. ❝jaehyun?

taeyong! wait for me, i'm going to save you!

jaehyun..❞ taeyong sniffed. he was scared, he felt cold, and his body ached for some reason. ❝help me..

jaehyun's heart broke as he saw the sight of taeyong being alone in a room, tied up in a chair, and he could hear him sobbing as he called out his names countless of times. but what can jaehyun too? he was at a separate room and not to mention that he, too, was tied up. just not being blindfolded unlike taeyong.

so he could clearly see who is there with him.

and he sure is not liking the sight.

what the fuck are you doing?❞ jaehyun said as he tried squirming from the ropes. ❝let him go!

let him go just like that?❞ the man chuckled. ❝i don't think so.

he was with a man that he called as father.

fuck you, really.❞ jaehyun spat, his eyes sending daggers to the man whom he is blood related with. ❝leave him alone.

you know jaehyun, you should thank me for letting you see him.❞ the man chuckled as he pointed at the flat screen that showed what's happening inside of taeyong's room. ❝it's better than actually not letting you see him suffer, right?

what?❞ jaehyun's eyes widened and went back to paying attention to what's shown on the flat screen. he started to feel his heart beating fast when he saw two buff guys coming inside of the room and walking closer to taeyong. ❝no, don't hurt him!

that would be boring.❞ the man said with a mocking out. ❝just a few hits here and there would be fine.