-Chapter 38-

I found him in the living room, liquor bottle in hand. Some things never changed. I grabbed the neck of the bottle and sent it flying across the room.

"Remember me, asshole?" I put on my best shit-eating grin.

"Well, if it isn't Harley...that's what they named you, right? I thought your ass was long gone."

"I had unfinished business to handle..."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." I hit him so hard across his face that he fell out his chair and hit the floor. "Don't feel too good does it, old man? How you think it feels to DonniLynn? How it felt to me?"

When he got himself up he charged at me, and tackled me into the entry way. "I made you tough!"

"You ain't make shit!"

I knee'd him in the stomach to loosen the hold he had on me than elbowed him across the jaw sending him sideways. I was quick to get back on my feet, ready to duck and dodge all his drunken punches. He had already landed a few on me, the one he threw across my jaw still stung a little as I bounced on my heels, egging him on. When he came at me this time i was ready though, I grabbed him by his throat and kicked his feet from under him sending him to the hardwood floor in a second. With every punch to his face I had something to say.

"Who was it this time Tony? Who'd you get to rape Tori?! Huh?!"

"Harley, stop! Please! It's not worth it!" I could hear Leon scream over me.

By the time he pulled me away from Antone, blood was pretty much dripping from my

hands.

"You're one to talk, little girl..." he sat up spitting blood from his mouth. "...as I recall you couldn't keep your legs closed either. Twelve years old and pregnant, tisk-tisk, not such a good roll model now, huh?" Antone laughed.

I was on him before Leo could grab me. "Don't you ever talk about my daughter. So help me Tony it won't be the first time I put someone in the hospital! You made me tough, right? Well, motherfucker? You don't wanna see how tough I really am. Now leave my mothers house, sorry bastard. Leon, let's go."

I made sure to spit in Antone's face before walking out the door, just like he did me all those times.

I walked out the house with Leo behind me, playing blocker. Antone kept hollering at us as we walked out. It took every ounce in me not to turn around and break every last tooth he still had.

"Leon, Tori? Get in the truck. Makesure Dee-Lynn is buckled up." I told them, as I walked to the bed of my pickup and got a old rag out the bed to clean the blood off my hands.

"What hosiptal is Devaughntae at?" I asked as I got in and started the engine.

"Either John Hopkins or Baltimore County General." Leon answered from the passanger side.

"I bet Momma took him to John Hopkins. That's where she use to take me."

Before I knew it, I had drove to the other side of town and pulled into the ER parking lot. As we all hopped out, I made sure I had my I.D. on me and locked the doors after I put all the shit from the bed of the truck inside. This was Baltimore afterall, can't take no chances. Crackheads and hookers roam these streets day and night looking for shit to steal.

"Dee, hold my hand." I said as we looked both ways before running across the street.

When we got inside, Leo took Donni to the waiting area, while me and tori checked in. I wasn't sure they'd let me back to see Vaughn, but I damn sure was gonna try.

"Hi, we're here to see our brother. I'm pretty sure he's here."

"His name please?"

"Devaughntae Michael Amor."

"And your family?"

"Yes ma'am. Me and my two sisters and brother" I pointed to Leon and

DonniLynn.

"And your name?"

"Harley Diamond Elizabeth Davidson."

The lady typed in my name and I could tell by the look on her face it wasn't there.

"Mhm. I can't seem to find you in his records as a family member."

"I never thought I'd have to use this name again, but try Selene Passion-Rose Amor."

"Let me check...yes that one popped up. And they are?" she pointed first to Victoria then to the others.

"She is, Victoria Selene Amor." I pointed to Tori. "And they are Leon Luthor Amor and DonniLynn Aaliyah Amor."

"Okay, here's your passes. He's in ICU. Straight through theses doors and down the hall to the right."

"Thank you. Um, I had a question to ask real quick."

"Sure, what's your question?"

"My sister is pregnant and I was wondering if there was anyway of getting her checked out? She hasn't been seen at all and I just wanna makesure the baby is okay."

"Uh? How old are you, Hun?"

"Seventeen." Tori replied.

"Um, we may be able to. But I would need her medical card and all that kinda stuff."

"Sure, sure. Understandable. I'll see if I can get that. Thanks again, ma'am."

I walked up to Leo and Dee. "Okay, let's go. Hang in there, Donni girl."

DonniLynn had been crying since she saw the hosiptal. Devaughntae was mine, Tori and Leon's foster brother, but he was Donni's twin brother.

Knowing he was hurt? It was killing her. 

[Author's Sidenote: This chapter is not my best work, I know...it kinda sucks. There was wasn't much editing I could do that wouldn't completely change my thought process on this particular part. Keep in mind this story is about 6-7 years old. Lol.]