Yedam boredly look at jeongwoo. "So you better get up and cook food for us."

Jeongwoo cleared his throat and get up. He shyly look down and arrange his bed as he took a glance on the Kangs.

"I'm sorry to ask this b-but did you guys actually waited for me to wake up to---"

Yoonbin who's now holding his grumbling stomach cut jeongwoo's words off. "Yes, obviously none of us knows how to cook so you better move fast and make food before we eat you up alive."

"That's very kinky sir." yoshinori interrupted with a smirk teasing the squinty eyed guy, earning a smack from asahi.

Junkyu laugh at the two while yedam impatiently wait at the door.

"Damn, make it fast im so hungry, im going to kill all of you now." yedam threatened and throw death glares at the guys who now fastened their pace while jeongwoo excused himself to do his morning routine quickly.

The tanned korean immediately open the door of his bathroom and is about to wash his face but he automatically stop on his track when he saw vandals in his face.

"Holy crap." jeongwoo muttered to himself as he stared at the mirror while touching his face.

No wonder he felt light stroke on his face earlier. He carefully examine the vandals of colored pens on his face.

"Kimbap, okonomiyaki, japchae--- AAAAAAAAAAAAAH EOMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" jeongwoo screamed in frustration and kick the trash can under the marble sink. The tanned pull his hair in frustration as he harshly wipe his face with some make up remover wipes that yeongue gave the last night.

"Damn those stupid jerks, thats why they are smirking at me and look at me in amusement, i swear to kill those rats and burn them t----"

"PARK JEONGWOO MAKE IT FAST, WE'RE DAMN HUNGRY!" he heard a yell in unison, he angrily slammed the use wipes on the sink as he have hard time removing the food drawings on his face while uttering every korean profanity that came into his mind.

Jeongwoo walk down stairs in annoyance but manage to smile at the Kangs widely as they order him to make food already. Jihoon smiled at him in a mocking manner.

"You like the drawings?" the prankster ask, jeongwoo force himself to just smile at the older.

'I wanna stab you right now you piece of sht'

"You took so long to wake up so Asahi suggested to draw the menu we wanted on your face." the evil watanabe explained proudly, again, jeongwoo just smiled as he scanned the refrigerator.

'Its not something to be proud of you rat, rot with your sushis. Argh!'

"The planet is already damage, so might as well save trees by limiting the use of paper." yoshinori added, smirking at jeongwoo.

'you dare to think of saving the planet but you let my face suffer, i will kill all of youasdfghjkl'

"Are you sure you knows how to cook?" jeongwoo heard junkyu ask, he turned around and smiled at the older.

"Tried and tested Young Junkyu, just sit back and i'll do the work"

'sit back and shut up before i slam this damn chopping board to your handsome face'

"Make it fast, im so hungry." yedam added, jeongwoo bowed and smiled at him.

'Argh, i wanna slam monosodium glutamate to his mouth right now.'