"Yes, Sir!" Kiyone and Sentaro said.

.

With Orihime and the others...

"What is that?" Orihime said as he looked at the ominous blue light.

"I wonder if the execution has started..." Yachiru said.

"Huh?! Then we must hurry!" Uryu said.

"I'm going on ahead." Yachiru said.

"Huh?! Why?" Orihime said.

"I don't care about the execution, but Icchi might be there." Yachiru said. "If he is, I have to help Icchi. Oh, and Sadist will be there too!"

"Thank you." Orihime said.

"Huh? You're so funny! Why are you thanking me Chubby Chest? Helping Icchi is only natural! After all, Icchi and Sadist are Kenny's friend. Well, I'm off! I'll take care of the tough ones. You take care of the wimps, okay?" Yachiru said before rushing off.

"She's so fast!" Uryu said.

"And crazy!" Ganju said.

"Thank you, Yachiru," Orihime said.

.

With Rukia

"Very well," Yamamoto said. In keeping with your wishes, I will allow the Ryoka to return home unharmed after the execution."

"Thank you very much!"

"How cruel." Isane said."He has no intention of sparing them."

"It is not cruelty, Isane." Unohana said. "It is compassion."

"Captain Unohana! Where have you been?" Isane said.

"If this is the unavoidable fate, the least we can do is ease her of any worries and give her some piece of mind."

.

Indra's Kamui Dimension

Aizen looked at the former Otsutsuki and sweatdropped. "Indra-san why are you eating popcorn?"

Indra raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

Aizen's eyebrows twitched.

"Now be quiet things are just getting interesting."

Aizen sighed in defeat as he looked at where the brunette was looking at.

.

Outside

"Release the Sokyoku!" Yamamoto said.

"Look...The Sokyoku has been released! A shinigami said.

Ichimaru's words shook me earlier, but now it's slowly starting to regain some peace. Is it because of the Head Captain's promise? Or could it be because when my mind was confused and shamefully clinging to life, my brother serenely turned his back on me? Thank you, Elder Brother. Rukia thought.

"Nanao Don't look so sad." Shunsui said as he looked at his sad lieutenant. "You'll make me sad, too."

"It's not sadness." Nanao said.

Suddenly the Sokyoku caught fire.

"W-What is going on? This is the release of Sokyoku?" Omaeda said.

"Its shape!" Soifon said.

"This is a surprise!" Shunsui said as he looked at the fire which took the shape of a bird.

"Kiko-oh!" Yamamoto said. "The halberd of the Sokyoku has taken on its true form as the officiating executioner to render the ultimate punishment! It will impale the condemned, thereby ending the execution."