Chapter 11. Fellas' That Are Jealous.

Start from the beginning

I made my way back to my office to find Alicia sitting in the same spot. She eyed me from head to toe.

"Is everything alright Mr. Alexander?" Her brown eyes were pouring with curiosity. And her voice made it more evident that she was confused.

(Alicia's P.O.V.)

"It is now." He said. Earlier when he rushed out of the room, he was looking pretty irritated.

"Mr. Alexander, may I ask, what was bothering you?" I wonder what is up with Nathan.

"Well your are in no relationships right now, and neither is Scott." He gave me a look i couldn't understand. What is with him, why is being so bipolar and manipulative.

"How dare you!" He can't control who I date, what if i like this guy?

"What? Me? I didn't do anything!" He is acting like the victim while in reality its all backwards.

"You can't control my life. I'm trying to get to know people here, and your just like 'nope, not happening'." And by this point i may be acting all childish.

"Well its not that I'm trying to control your life, my father just doesn't want any relationships to be forming while in a working environment. And even if we could all date one another i still wouldn't permit it." He said calmly. Maybe i should just nod and say i understand.

But no. Women love drama after all.

"What do you mean you wouldn't permit it." Yup, I had to ask.

"Well, uhm... You know what Alicia, get back to work. You have a lot to do." He looked a little spaced out. I never really understood men.

"OK whatever. What do I do today then." I asked him, glad that we were now leaving the topic.

*Lunch Break* Alicia's POV

As I made my way to Starbucks for my usual coffee, someone stopped me at the door.

It was Scott. Just what i needed, after all I was just trying to avoid him. I didn't want to talk to any more men that are trying to control my life.

"Ali, how about we go to another coffee shop and talk. I'm also guessing that this is the only coffee shop you know around here." He said that. I turned around to look at im while he said that and saw is big bright smile and those brown glossy eyes of his.

"Yea, might as well get to know New York a bit more." I said to him. I mean say no to that face.

We were walking down the street and I noticed that Scott kept glancing at me. I naturally blushed and looked away, since i wasn't so used to people just looking at me.

"Don't look away, your beautiful. And you shouldn't hide it." He said. I looked up at him and his eyes were shining truth all over me. And me being me, I had to obviously blush.

"Thanks not very many people say that to me." I stated.

"Well that actually sounds very weird to me. You are beautiful i'm surprised, you should get called that every day." He said.

I almost awed outloud, but i didn't. Maybe i should listen to Nathan, I mean he does have a point. Scott is only going to distract me.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when Scott said we have arrived to the cafe. I entred when he opened the door for me. I went and made my order and sat myself down at the table waiting for Scott and my drink. Scott and i made small talk while our drinks were ready. Then the topic of us not dating came into the conversation.

"Hey, Alicia. Mr. Alexander told me something of us going out." He said. It seemed like he didn't want to say it.

"What exactly did he say?" I asked. I had to play dum on this.