after that I decided to make my appearance.

"So canoeing eh?"

"It was supposed to be a surprise!!!"

"I always find out Hayes it's just a known fact about me. But thank you I love the idea."

I took his hand and with that we walked down to the lake. It was only a couple blocks out of the neighborhood so we were fine. Damn. It feels like everything is just blocks out of our neighborhood.

Once we got there, he rented a canoe. We were the only ones there since it was 8 at night. We paddled out into the middle of the lake and just sat there. It was a nice silence until he finally broke it.

"So, do you like it?"

"I love it Hayes thank you." I turned around and gave him a little peck on the lips and then just laid down on him. We sat there watching the stars and it was perfect.

"Hannah?"

"Yea?"

"You do know that I love you right?"

"Of course i do."

"Okay well, we are going on tour again. I'll be gone for about a month...."

:(

"Oh..."

"Yea.."

"It's okay Hayes. I really don't want you to go but it's a really good opportunity. Just please don't loose touch. I'll be SOOOOOOO bored!!"

"Don't worry I'll text and FaceTime you everyday and if I can't FaceTime then I will call."

"Good."

I looked up at those gorgeous blue eyes and he leaned in and kissed me. It was a meaningful kiss considering he was leaving in a couple of days and we wanted this moment to be perfect and it was like always. The moment and everything. I didn't want it to end.

_______________________

CHAPTER 11

_______________________

HANNAH'S POV

(1 month later)

Today was the day! Hayes was finally coming home! Ive been so bored without Hayes that I am beyond excited to see him.

He kept his promise and FaceTimed or called and texted me everyday. I was putting my makeup on and I got a FaceTime call from Hayes.

"Hey!"

"Hi." I could tell that something was on his mind.

"What's wrong?"

"Hannah I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay what is it?"

"I think we should just be friends. I mean after this tour in only going to be able to stay for like a week and then we leave for another tour which last 2 months and I don't want to be away from you that long. I know your getting a lot of hate to so I think this would just be better for both of us."

I was about to cry but I held it in.

"It's okay Hayes but I'm about to leave so I have to go. Bye Hayes."

"Bye..."

I hung up and bursts into tears. I collapsed in my bed and took off my charm bracelet and hummed it at the wall.

That when I got another FaceTime call. Except this time, from Nash. He calls me a lot too.

"Hey Hannah!"

"Hi." I said wiping tears away.

"Oh my god. Hannah what's wrong?"

I told him the long story and he looked pissed.

"It's okay Hannah. He's a dick head with no balls. I don't want you to be upset over this. I still want you to come to the airport today to greet me though. Then I will take you to Waffle House. I know that's your favorite."

"Haha. Don't worry Nash. We don't have to go to Waffle House. We can try making our own waffles!"

"Oh my god Hannah your a genius!"

"Well thank you very much sir!"

"Okay well I have to go. I'll see you in a couple hours."

"Kk. Bye!"

"Bye!"

NASH'S POV

I was beyond pissed. I walked into Hayes's hotel room and decided to tell him how pissed I was.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAYES!!!"

"What Nash??!"

"WHY DID YOU DUMP HANNAH?"

"It wasn't gonna work Nash. You don't get this. I did it for her."

"If you were doing this for her then you would make it work no matter where you are. She's sitting there on her bed bawling her eyes out right now because of you!"

"Really?"

"Yea!"

"I still love her Nash but I just can't go back to her after 20 minutes. What do I do?"

"Just give her some space. Let her have her own time for a little while."

"Okay."

With that I walked out and packed my bag.