Gods and Goddesses

Chapter 8 : Sing the food song .

Amileous POV

I began to walk up stairs to my personal kitchen which was attached to my bed room and bathroom , I wanted to cook something  for lo lo , Alodius and and my beautiful mate .

We all walk up stair to the third floor of the mansion  which was all for me it was off limits because it had my office  I didn't want anyone nar my God info.

I hugged Lori-Anna's waist and looked at her and she blush , her actions in the kitchen surprised me , I really didn't think she would kill any one so gruesomely with her bare hands when I first saw her she looked so sly, so broken , so confused and so soft and warmhearted lady . But now I see her as confident , possessive and hot ass woman .

I walked up infront of my kitchen door which was made out of oak and I opened it to show the wonders of food .

The walls were dark blue and the ceiling was blood red a pretty impressive combination I may say .

Everyone looked impressed I looked at Lori-Anna face to see  a big smile which made my heart faltered .

" so what would you guys want to eat , there's cake , muffins , salads , pizza , eggs , bacon , toast and more " I said and I heard a loud growl and I saw lo lo blushing from embarrassment and everyone laugh while lo lo pout .

" bae  I swear it was a wolf growling yo " Alodius said laughing historical .

" I told you guys I was hungry and Amileous over here wasn't helping with that , listing all that food made me more hungry so give me now and stop judging me " lo lo said with a red face and we all laughed at her adorableness .

" lo lo let's sing the food song while our mates find us something to eat OK " lorry said with a big smile .

" what's a food song ? " Alodius asked and I looked at both of them with confusion .

" well my dare mate a food song is a song which we sing while you guys cook so for instance you make pancakes we sing about pancakes " lorry said in a smug tones which made me smile.

" I fell like making a big meal so prepare to sing out your souls girl " Alodius said with a big smile .

" then what are  you waiting for then " lo lo said  impatiently like a little kid which was so adorable .

" let's start cooking Alodius before they revert to cannibalism " I said and look at lorry and she glared at me and Alodius and I burst out in laughter which cause both of our mates to glare at us.

{Minutes later}

Alodius and I were cooking eggs while two off key young adults were in our ear holes making a lot of noise .

" gimmy them eggs
Yo eggs eggs i love
Them eggs so eggs eggs
Gimmy  them eggs
So we can eat it with bread.
Bread bread make it toast so I can eat it with the Eggs yea "

The song was actually pretty cool and they made cooking fun plus their horrible off key singing hilarious .

We started to make song chocolate chip pancakes then lorry squealed .

" I wanna sing this one by my self I even made it up off the song " something like this " by chainsmoker ft coldplay .

" OK then but don't show off with your beautiful singing tho " lo lo said I was confused I thought lorry couldn't sing for shit cause she song off key most times .

" should I make  sure to put away all the glass cups and plates cause I can't afford for these babes to break cause of your off key singing " everyone laughed except lorry which gave me two middle fingers .

" motivation bae  " I said with a smirk

" just shut up and me sing " she said in frustration .

" OK OK " I said .

" I've been watch you makin chocolate chip pancakes ,
The deliousness have told by the way you mixing it .
The chocolate chip mix have to have perfectness cause I'm not one for imperfect ness so were you wanna go in the kitchen are some were deep in my stomach so I can digest it "
she song and it was beautiful it like an angle but the irony in that tho , lo lo was smiling while Alodius and I stood there in pure shock .

After she finished singing she looked at with a smirk .

" demon catch your tongue " she sassed.

AN
I hope you like this chapter and plz comment , vote, and  share .
Love nova

Next chapter is going to be great I promise