Gods and Goddesses

Chapter 3 : God of anger and war

Lori Anna POV

We were all in a hotel from which Alodius lived in and we talk about different things then Lora ask Alodius about his life and what likes  .

" well my full name is Alodius Yander Finny , I'm 1527 years old I'm much older than you guys " he said and Lora and I jaws dropped .

" you look like a 23 year old person who is that possible you don't look a day over 120 " Lora said with shock .

" well I am a Pegasus so that means I'm immortal, even gods and goddesses are immortal " he said but Lora looked down sad .

" what's wrong lo lo " I touching her shoulders .

" well I'm human and Alodius is Pegasus and he lives for ever and I don't , he waited for me for years and if I  die what's going to happen to him " Lora said crying and all of a sudden the rain was falling hard really hard and I could see it through the glass windows .

"Don't worry Lora we can spend as much time together so we dimt have no regrets " Alodius said hugging lora and she started to smile and then the rain eased up .

" WHAT THE HELL " I shouted dramatically.

" what " Alodius and Lora said

" the more Lora cried the hard the rain fall and when she smiled the ran eased up " I said confused .

" Lora do you have a green like stone shape thing in your the center of your back " Alodius ask Lora .

" yeah  it's my birth mark and even Lori Anna has one but it's blue and white " lora said and I nod .

" Lora your not human your the Goddess of Emotions " . Alodius said and Lora looked happy  but my question is why.

" Alodius I'm happy you know why because I'm a goddess and I'm immortal that means I get to live with you forever " . she said and hugged him.

" but Alodius were are my parents are they OK " I asked .

" I'm sorry Lori Anna but there dead the God of anger and war killed them " Alodius said looking sad and I all of a sudden felt a knot in my stomach , they are dead and all I want was to do was meet them .

" you said your self Alodius that Gods and Goddesses are immortal than how could they die " I said feeling the trying to rep their way out of my eyes.

" the God of anger and war had two dragons and in the world of the Gods, dragons are powerful creatures so he took the soul from two main dragons Yuinin and Gartwen the dragons of fire and ice and turned it into a sword of dark magic and this dark magic was done by Iris the darklords witch " Alodius said .

" so your telling me a God killed my parents with a dark magic soul sword and he got away with it " I said furious .

" I didn't said he got away with it , your father him self killed him with the same sword before he died " Alodius said and Lora came and hugged me

" Alodius babe you said I'm the Goddess of Emotion so were are my parents are they dead did the God of anger and war kill them just like how he killed lorry's parents " Lora asked in a rush .

" well unfortunately he did kill them, your mother and father were best friends with lorry's parents " Alodius said and Lora looked down .

" don't worry guys I'll tell you more about your parents tomorrow and tell you more about your selves just get some sleep " Alodius said and we nod our heads and he tucked us in bed like children and kissed Lora's forehead and wishes us good night

Thanks for reading remember to
Vote
Comment
Share

Love Nova

Next chapter

Goddess of Sun and Moon