Gods and Goddesses

Chapter 7 : Your shriving .

Lori-Anna POV .

I felt so happy that  I have a very handsome and adorable mate like Amileous but right now in his dangerous state he was unspeakable hot .

His demonic voice shows power and dominance he looks like the perfect demon . He was upset what the Grounded Hell pack did and I don't wrong him .

I started to feel a uncontrollable attraction towards him and I  slowly walked up to him and smirked and he looked at me confused .

" lorry your eyes and hair is all red " lo lo said and I looked at her and smirked and continued to walked over to him until I was right infront of him .

" oh my such beautiful demon eyes" I said in a soft dangerous voice which made him shrived .
" your shriving  why my little demon" I said and grabbed the back of his neck which cause our lips to be millimeters always and he shrived more under my touch .

And then I kiss him which cause his demonic eyes to get wide and he grabbed me by the waist possessively and deepen the kiss and we pulled part , I look to see his hair turned to pour gold and black and his eyes gold and eye like with made him so adorable like s mischievous kitten and I looked down at my long to see that there black again.

" your perfect " he said in my ears and I shrived and he kissed me back and we pull apart when we heard a loud disgusting cough coming for lo lo and Alodius .

" lorry I think your demonic side is getting into connect with Amileous devilish said that's why your hair and eyes turn red with shows lust ". Alodius said with a big smile .

" what are you Lori-Anna " Amileous ask curious .

" well I'm the goddesses of hybrids little demon " I said .

" so that means your more that one supernatural creature " he said amazed .

" yeah she's a demon , angle , vampire and a werewolf plus her mother  was the moon goddess and her father was the sun God " Alodius said .

" you mean Uri  and Xenny was your parents I know that they had a child but I didn't know her name they were like my family when I was younger they would get gifts for me and treat me like like there own " Amileous said with a sad smile .

" hi Amileous were's the kitchen I'm hunger " I heard lo lo said and Amileous just laugh .

" guys just follow me " he said and grabbed my waist and I smiled we walked up to a big double French door and he opened the door .

I looked and saw the kitchen felled with people and a they all stop doing what there doing when they saw Amileous and me in his arms .

" hi alpha your back " a dude with black hair said and a blonde hair girl pushed him out the way and stood up in front of Amileous and me .

Her blonde hair straighten and make up cake her face and she wearer slutly clothes yep she's the pack slut I came a cross a lot of these thing at the Grounded Hell pack .

" who is this babe " she said purring and my poor little demon looked uncomfortable .

" this is Lori-Anna Darklight she's my mate and your Luna , Dena " Amileous said looking at me smiling and I smile .

Then out of nowhere I was pulled from my little demon and I saw Dena hugging onto him like a new Gucci purse , this bitch is in for it .

" hi there Lori-Anna I'm Maya your demon would you let me take care of her for you I hate see this bitch attaching to what's ours " the little voice in my head said .

" OK " I said really pissed and I see that my hair turned back red so that means my eyes should be red .

" so your name is Dena right well my name is Maya and I just hate how you are all over my little demon so I'm gonna teach you a lesson you wouldn't forget " Maya said and I extract my nails which were long and painted black they look like razers .

" you can't do me I'm you Luna bitch" dena screamed at me .

" no manners at all haven't my little demon teach you a thing " I said coolly and I walked up to her and grabbed her by her throat and sink my nails in throat causing her throat to bleed  and I sink my nail deeper and she cried more and harder .

" your so blood annoying , did you get the pun there little demon " I said and looked over to Amileous and he nod his head .

I heard dena crying more so I ripped her head off her body with my bear hand and blood was every where I started to laugh like a manic .

I look to see everyone's faces
Everyone looked traumatized except for Amileous who just smirked  and
Walked towards me and kissed me deeply and we pull apart .

"Everyone exit please, Evan and Roy please dispose of this body" Amileous said and everyone scattered and a blonde and a black hair boy quick took up the body and ran off .

" lorry you just killed some one so emotionless " lo lo said traumatized .

" she deserved it first she call me a bitch ,second she think she could control me , third she pulled me away from my mate and fourth she was all over what mine and if I could do I again I would over and over in the most gruesome why " I said coldly .

" lorry you need to calm down please " lo lo said with a adorable smile and I gives in .

" OK OK " I said and to Amileous and grabbed him by the chin and pulled him down to my level .

" if any one so touch you , look at you , or glare at you I will kill them with my bare hand cause your mine and only mine and I will kill any living soul that try's to you away from me " I said very possessively.

He smirked and kissed me deeply .
" but the same goes for you sunshine " .

" guys not too interrupt but lo lo and I are still hungry aren't we lo lo " Alodius said and lo lo nob sharply.

" OK OK follow me to my personal kitchen .

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter I made our shy little lorry a little demonic but I hope it .

And Amileous name is pronounced as Amil-e-lous  OK. .

Remember to
Vote
Comment
Share

Love Nova