God and Goddesses

Chapter 6 : Berries and the open forest .

Unknown POV

I hate these stupid meetings all the other gods and supernatural creatures talk about is there problems and they at lest be great full that there families are alive and that the god of anger and war is dead about a seventeen years ago  all they do is worry about that dum  bastard Which name is Cipher , coming back to life .

" Amileous do you have any problems with the lycans and the hell hounds " why the hell do they always try to ask question about my realm.

" no I don't have problems with them , they have manners , they are good people who live there lives and they live a carefree life so I see no problem at all " I said in a monotone voice .

" when are you going to try and find your mate " one of the council  member ask , no shit Sherlock the little bitch is going to question my action I don't even know if my baby cousin is still alive after that evil witch take her and I don't known if my mate is alive .

" HoW DaRE YoU AsK ME ThAT QueSTiOn " I ask in a demonic voice which startled everyone and which causes my gold and black hair to turn  red and my suit of yellow and black to turn red .

I just walked off and slam the door behind me its time for me to go home anyway .

I walked out of the council house and went into my car and started to drive home then I heard my phone ring ( black veil braids - knives and pens ) then I pick it up to see Alodius picture and number .

" hey man what's up " I said
" nothing but I have god  news , you see the pun I just put there  god news so funny" he said laughing .

" oh shut up and tell me the god news " I said smiling which was rare .

" I found my mate " he said happily
" really for real I'm so happy for you what is she like ".

" well she's your cousin " when he said that the car immediately pull to a stop my baby cousin is alive she was like  my own sister.

" Alodius stop playing with me that's not even a good joke and its not even April fools day " I said and he just chuckled .

" it's true man well be at your house in about 5 minutes " he said coolly .

" whattttt I'm coming home soon too I can't wait to see both off you " I said happily and hang up .

I started back the car and drove to home which was just two minutes away so I had just enough time to be early to see her.

But there was still some thing missing my mate people said I didn't deserve a mate most people make bad comment that she would leave me or she die and shits like that but I always have this funny feeling in my heart that she's hear in this world some where .

I drove though the gates which were open quickly and park my car at the foot of the steps to my mansion when were made out if bricks and stone and had a gray color

I rushed in side and  and check on my clothes too see if there still red but they were the tip of my hair was dark blood red and my eyes colour was deep blood red  why was this happening I'm not mad anymore I'm happy so  what the hell was happening .

" AMILEMOUS WERE HERE " I heard Alodius shout through out the house and I ran towards the door but a very delious sent hit me was a mixture of wide berries and the open forest , was it my mate and I ran towards the door to see two girls and Alodius .

" Alodius what is that delious sent I'm smelling " I ask with a confuse look . He looked at me and smile .

" well that can't be my mate your smelling so it most be Lorry over here " he said smiling and pointing over to a gorgeous black hair girl which made my jaws dropped .

" umm sir please close your mouth you might caught flies " the girl said and I smirk .

" mate " I said dangerously low with a mischievous smirk and slowly walked over  to her and she blushed .
" what your name sunshine "I said softly.
" umm my name is Lori-Anna Darklight " she said softly which made my skin shivered and I smirk .

" well Lori-Anna Darklight my name is Amileous Hellton and I'm claiming you as my mate " I said to her softly and kiss her cheek which cause her to blush and I heard someone cough and I looked to see a blonde hair girl .

" well you most be my beloved cousin long time no see " I said smiling .

" omg omg you smiled what a miracle its going to rain oh my god" Alodius said in a girly voice which cause my lovely Lori-Anna and I  to let out a big laugh .

" oh shut up Lodius you make me wonder who is the girl in this relationship " lo lo said I smiled because of her sass she always had that when we were younger .

" oh please everyone can see I'm the male in this relationship " he said back with sass .

" so how has it been lo lo " I said and she looked up at me confused .

" how did you known my name " she said and I shook my head and chuckled .

" well you are my cousin plus I took care of you when you were younger and we always play together Soo that's how " I said with a small and she ran over to me and hugged me which was really surprising and I hug back .

" so as I ask how was life " I said in concern I really hope that nothing bad  happened to her and my mate .

" well lorry and I met at the Grounded Hell pack we were omegas we were abuse- " I cut her off .

" YoU WeRE WhAT ???? " I said in a demonic voice again and lo lo backed away slowly and my mate looked concerned . I look to see my hair jet black and my eyes were hurting me this only happens when I'm pissed which means  that their black .

Authors note

I love gravity falls so I named the god of anger and war after bill and I gave Amileous some of his human character traits .

I hope you guys like this chapter cause I do .

Remember to
Vote
Comment
Share

Love Nova