I hate hate hate eating people. The feeling you get in the moment feels good, but afterward, I feel like the worst person alive. That's the worst part about all this, even though I hate it, my body can't help but crave it! That's why I resorted to eating animals instead. You get the same rush, just duller and less intense.

"Riley, I'm sorry that you feel that way. I know you didn't choose this life and I know you hate moving all the time. I get it, honestly, I do but, we have to do it to support you. Remember that. We're doing this for you" She sighed before picking up her purse and making her way upstairs. I hate the way she makes me feel by bringing that up. I get it! Not everybody can be like Santana!

Santana is my twin sister. She's older by 3 minutes but you wouldn't be able to tell if it weren't for her rubbing it in my face every five minutes. Despite being fraternal twins, we share a lot of the same features.

We both stand at 5'7. We both have blue eyes, similar to our tail color. While she has dirty blonde hair, I take after my father with brown curly hair. We have the same dimples, same freckles, we're both left-handed and we both have the same long unruly eyelashes.

Yet she's the 'cute' one.

Even though we're twins, Santana is way more advanced than me, hence the reason why she's not here. She got to join the pod at 16 and will be returning home sometime next year. Our birthday passed last month and I have to admit, it was really hard. We did everything together so missing a birthday hit me deep

Nonetheless, I'm extremely proud of her and wish her the best with her studies. Hopefully, I can do as well as she does and make my family proud. Who knows, I might even find my mate!

Ahh mate's, I want to find mine so bad but not bad enough to stop hoeing. What? I gotta get it out my system so when the time comes, I'll be ready to settle down. Speaking of settling down, a knock at the door brings me out of my thoughts and I run to answer it.

I come face to face with a family of four. The mom holds a steaming plate of cookies in her hands and the father stands next to her, almost blocking the view of his two teenagers. Two boys, total eye candy if you know what I mean.

My stomach starts to growl and I quickly cover my hand over it. The boys snicker and whisper something about my clothes. I look down confusingly. I'm literally only wearing a grey t-shirt and some sweatpants.

"Aiden, Greyson, stop it" The mom hisses through clenched teeth. She turns back to me with a bright smile and just walks into my house. I invite the rest in and call my parents down.
Mom immediately begins chatting about useless lady stuff with the lady and Dad goes off with the father to discuss politics or something, leaving me with the two boys.

I discreetly sniff the air and almost gag. Someone is wearing wayyyy too much axe spray. Yuck! The boys look at me expectantly and I stare back dumbfounded.

"Aren't you gonna show us your room?" One of them says impatiently. The other one nudges his brother in disapproval

"Don't be a dick Grey" He says before
turning to me and sticking out his hand "I'm Aiden and that baboon over there is Greyson". I take his hand hesitantly before introducing myself. Greyson snickers and I cock my head towards him

"What's the joke?" I question. He covers his mouth and shakes his head

"Nothing, you just sound like a chick" He laughs and I narrow my eyes

"Yet, I bet my dick is still bigger than yours. Moving On" I say swiftly, shoving past the both of them. I hear a growl behind me and my instincts take over, making my claws extend.