"Your....your....your...all....-", she didn't get to finish her sentence, she fell backwards, she couldn't keep her balance for some unknown reason, maybe it had to do with all of her soulmates being in one room, it may not be. Loki immediately caught her when she fell back. He laid a hand on her back, keeping her up. Peter ran to her side concerned. "Chloe?", Peter asked in concern.
"Chloe, love are you okay?", Loki asked in concern, she was just okay a few minutes ago. He started to fan her face, the others looked at her in Concern, wanting to know what's happening. But some of them knew why this was happening. They knew by being in the room, it must be overwhelming for her.
"Chloe?", Loki asked again. This time gently patting her cheek to try and take her out of her shock filled trance.

She snapped out of it. She blinked and slowly got up. "Whoa! I'm sorry, it's just a little overwhelming, but I'm okay now", she said.

The look in her eyes, they were filled with amazement, shock, and happiness. All of them in the room were filled with happiness. Knowing that they're soulmate was happy to see them. And that she wasn't afraid of them like most would. They loved the sparkle that was in her eyes, as she stared at them.

Pietro couldn't help it, he ran over to her and wrapped his arms around her in a bear hug. He twirled her around, making her giggle. He set her back down after a minute. He had the biggest smile on his face. He couldn't believe that his soulmate was in the same room as him. He couldn't help but feel the happiness in his chest, his heart beating against his chest.

"Hello princesa Chloe, ve met earlier, I am pietro", he said with a heavy accent. She blushed, because, well accents are so hot. He chuckled when he saw her blush. Knowing it was him that caused the redness to her cheeks.
"I don't want to be rude, but how old are you?", she asked. She just had to ask. Because most of them in the room looked older then her, well except for Peter. Since she was older then him. Pietro just smiled and shook his head.

"I am around your age, me and my sister are seventeen", he said. (I don't actually know their age)
A grin stretched across her face. "That's so cool!", she exclaimed loudly. Almost beating Thor in the loudness compartment. (If that were possible.) Wanda walked over and rested her elbow on Pietro's shoulder.
She gave Chloe a big smile, her teeth showing. It showed how happy she was to finally meet her soulmate, she's waited so long for her. "It's nice to meet you Chloe", she said with a heavy accent. Chloe just giggled and wrapped her arms around Wanda. Making Wanda freeze in the moment. Not knowing what to do for that split second, but knowing it was her soulmate in her arms. She wrapped her arms protectively around Chloe, loving that she finally had her soulmate in her arms. She couldn't be happier.

It was funny how Chloe was shorter than her, so Chloe's head rested on Wanda's chest. But She didn't mind one bit. She just loved that her soulmate was finally in her arms. She didn't want to let go. Not after finally finding her.
After a few minutes Wanda let go. Chloe had a huge smile on her face, happy that she was in a room filled with people that wanted her, people that didn't tease or mock her for being her, or for soulmarks, her insecurities just went out the window. "It's so nice to know I have a few girls around", she said giggling. Wanda laughed. She brushed the hair out of Chloe's face and put it behind her ear. She was so beautiful. The most beautiful in the world. According to her.