Story time -sander sides

Romans POV
I saw a kid sitting by himself looking like he was crying he wore black and purple-ish hoodie . I feel bad for him maybe I should go up up and ask him what wrong ? Idk he looks so cute ! I don't want to ruin my 1st impression of my self I going to do this who knows we might become bff idk or more ...........

.............................................................................
Hey! My name is roman I could not help but notice you was crying and thought that you might what someone to talk to ! "Roman said "

You want to talk to me? Why I am just a loser and no good for nothing ! "The boy in the black purple - ish hoodie said"

What! You are not ! You are a person and you look like you need someone to talk to and u am welling to listen to you ! "Roman said"

The boy in the hoodie had a halve smile

You kind of sound like Patton just a little ! T-thanks but you don't have to if you don't want to ! "The hoodie said "
I don't know how Patton sims but I sound like a good person and yes I want to help you so tell me what's wrong ?
The boy in the hoodie thought for a moment then said
Fine I will tell you ! But only this once ! My friend  Patton move and we have been freind forever and he is my only friend and I miss him a lot and now with him gone I am getting bullied a lot more than I used to be but I try to stay strong but sometimes I can't help it and start breaking down crying! Patton always knows what to do and he always makes me smile and I just wish he is here  ! I know sound like a loser !

What no you don't ! You just miss you friend and hey if you want um sorry uh what you name ?  "Roman said"

Oh m-my name I-is v-vigil "Virgil said "

Well that's a nice name Virgil um you can hang out with me and my friend! I think three well like you " Roman said "

Thanks but no thanks I don't do good around other people "Virgil said "

Oh that no sense come on ! Let go I think my friends well like you !
Next thing vigil notice was that this boy Roman was dragging him to his group of freind !

Oh dear god ! Vigil thought