PART-1 (INTRO)

PART-1 (INTRO)

"Get off me, Shanaya" shouted Arjun. He was lying flat on the floor, with his face towards the floor and on his back I was sitting with both his hands strangled backside by me and with the other hand I was clutching his hair.

"Unless you say 'please ' am not going to leave you, bro" I said. She had a slight smirk on her lips and her were eyes screaming with naughtiness.

She is 19 years old and she is awfully childish when she is with the people whom she love. She has a straight black hair which falls little beneath her shoulder and cute fish shaped eyes and pale pinkish soft lips. Her eyebrows are naturally perfectly shaped and tanned glowing skin. She was wearing a dark blue shorts till her knees and a faded sea-green top.

A few strands of hair fell over her cute face ,as she indulged herself in the playful fight with her brother Arjun.

"Okay, please shanaya let me go". He gave up.

Arjun is shanaya's elder brother and more of a best friend. He is 21 years and is equally childish and naughty as his sister.

I got off him dusted my palms while arjun got up and stretched his hands and tamed his black soft hair which were in my Clutches few minutes ago.

"ewww.....My shoulder hurts ,shanz".

She just rolled her eyes and laughed.

"You can't even handle this little stunt. How are you gonna fight in the upcoming tournament?"

Well, we both attend karate classes. Since my teenage I opted for karate classes. The thought of learning martial arts surged into me when I was  in my 6th grade. I was bullied in my class. They called me weak. I just want to beat them so badly. Those days were horrible. I would lock myself in my room. The days changed when I started for the classes. It gave me the confidence to fight anyone no matter I won or lost.

 I was shaken from my thoughts by Aju's voice.

"Oh shanz am just being nice brother by letting my sister win" he said with a naughty smirk on his face knowing that I would be pissed off. 

I am the kind of girl who would always fight her ways and not compromise. I don't want to win by someone's sympathy. I knew that he didn't mean it. I let an angry glare towards my brother. I knew that he said that purposefully to get on my nerves but right now I need food. My stomach grumbled after the long fight with Aju.

"Ohh... aju, lets save this fight for some other time. Am hungry .Wanna grab some snack?"

"Yeah, of course"

They settled on the sofa comfortably with a plate of veg rolls and some juice.

They binged on to their food without any word. At that time the bell rang.

"Aju, open the door Na. It must be mom and dad."

"Am really tired sweetie, u do it"

I would have just snapped him but I don't want mom and dad to wait outside.

I kept the half bitten roll on to plate and got up, grabbed a nearby cushion and flung it on him.

He didn't expect this sudden attack as he was so immersed in eating. He immediately got up started chasing me .I ran away immediately after throwing the cushion and I  was half way near the door when a soft fluffy thing hit the back of my head. I knew it was Aju and turned back to see him. He was there standing and grinning ear to ear. I can't give up very soon.

 I swiftly picked up the cushion and threw it towards him and rushed off to open the door. He threw the cushion aiming at me but at the exact moment I opened the door and moved away. It fell on my mom. She was shocked.