40. Epilogue💙💙

Start from the beginning

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard. Yoongi, when opened the door, found two girls standing there. "How can I help???", They smiled widely, "We're here to do your make up", Yoongi confusedly nodded and made way for them to enter. "UWU you're so cute, Jimin-oppa actually hit a jackpot", Yoongi awkwardly smiled as the two girl squished his cheeks.

"Eomma Appa, I'll stay with oppa", Eunhee said as their parents walked out, they smiled and nodded.

"OPPA, OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY UWU, I ALWAYS WANTED A GAY BROTHER AND YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL, CAN I SQUISH YOUR CHEEKS, AWWW YOU'RE SO CUTE", Just as Eunhee showed her real self Yoongi knew he was ruined between three fujoshi's.

"You alright?", Jimin asked as they got ready to walk to the altar together. "Well I was until two fujoshi's who claimed to be my makeup artist appeared and then my sister came out to be a bigger fujoshi and I was freaking surrounded by Fujoshis", Jimin laughed as he looked as his Yoongi with affection, "You look beautiful", Yoongi's cheeks got red hearing the compliment and he kept his face down. "And you don't look any less".

Jimin chuckled and pecked Yoongi's cheek lightly before the door opened and they started walking toward the altar. "It's seriously like a dream", Yoongi whispered as he moved his eyes lightly and looked around. "Well wake up Princess, it's not a dream", Jimin whispered and Yoongi's hand around Jimin's arm tightened.

"Do you take Min Yoongi as your rightful husband, through thick and thin, in health and in sickness, till death do you apart?", Jimin smiled, "I do", Jimin's warm expressions made Yoongi's inside go giggly and he looked down with a deep red blush. While Jimin gently comforted his heart by softly stroking his thumb on Yoongi's hand.

"Do you take Park Jimin as your rightful husband, through thick and thin, in health and sickness, til death do you apart?", Yoongi smiled warmly and nodded before letting out a soft 'I do'. The priest smiled himself before looking up. "Any objection?".

As no hand stood up to object the priest continued. "Now you may exchange rings", Hyesung moved closer from behind and brought the cushion with the rings up with a bright smile and sparkling eyes. Jimin grabbed his Yoongi's ring with gentle hands and brought it near Yoongi's awaiting hand.

Lub! Dub! Lub! Dub!

The sound of Yoongi's heartbeat echoed through his ears and he felt as if everyone present there can hear him. After Jimin finally put the ring in Yoongi's finger, he placed a light kiss on the ring turning Yoongi red again.

Now it was Yoongi's turn. He also picked up the ring and brought it near Jimin's awaiting finger. He looked up straight into Jimin's eyes and seeing the dazzling smile Jimin had. Yoongi's heart indeed skipped another beat.

He finally put the ring in his ring finger and everyone clapped.

"Now the groom may kiss the Bride".

Yoongi face heated up at the bride part and Jimin let out a small attractive chuckle and cupped Yoongi's face with his hands. Yoongi had slight unintentional pouty lips and Jimin almost melted at the innocent sight.

"You're so beautiful", Yoongi's face heated up again in Jimin's hands who brought his own face down and placed his lips on Yoongi's and sound cheers and and applause echoed through the hall.

Jimin immediately pulled Yoongi in a tight hug after he separated his lips from Yoongi's.

"I love you so much", Jimin whispered as he looked into Yoongi's eyes with a sparkle in his own. "Me too, I love you to much, both of you", Yoongi said as he lifted up the awaiting Hyesung suddenly who let out a yelp and almost dived in Jimin's arms with Hyesung in his own. Jimin laughed and wrapped his arms safely around his husband and son.