The Program And Entering The Wattys

Hey guys. So, it's been brought to my attention that somehow not a lot of people have seen that I started posting chapters for The Program(the sequel to this one).

But anyway, I posted the first chapter of it back in July and was going to put a chapter here to tell you guys that and it slipped my mind. So, i've just been posting chapters of it and not even thinking about the fact that you all might not know. Yeah, i'm kinda strange like that.

But moving on, if you wish to read the sequel that I am currently writing, click the external link or go to my profile thingy and you can find it there. :)

And in case you were wondering what it's about, here's the description for it:

The test was finally over. Everyone woke up. They all remembered what they had forgotten in the test. But even with this being the case, some have forgotten the test completely, as if it never happened. The people they came to know as friends and others as enemies, the different trials they had to face, everything from inside the horrible dreamworld was gone just as easily as their lives were when they had entered the test. And Jack, sarcastic and sometimes irritating but lovable Jack, just so happens to be one of the people that can't remember the test. Lexi, John, and Natalie don't know what the reason for it is, but they're sure this is just another sick trick caused by Reid. And to make matters worse, Reid is the father Jack thought he lost years ago to a fire. The test may be over but for others, it seems, another test has just begun.

Okay, bye guys and sorry for not informing anyone sooner.

❒❒❒❒

Also, a bit of an update here. I entered this story in The Wattys and, um, so yeah....

Just something I wanted to bring up :)