Quinn's Wattpadiversary Special!

Start from the beginning

Quinn: Yeah! It's the plural of cactus!

Jefferson: Why a cactus?

Quinn: Have you ever seen those little baby cacti? They're so cute!

Maria: Oh, I've seen those! They're adorable!

Hamilton: ...Okay. Who's got the next question?

Eliza: I do! This one is from cRisPy_bAgueTte

Quinn: Oh, wow, that's a good one too... I guess I have to say the Harry Potter series. I'm a huge Potterhead, and the movies captured the books perfectly. Besides that, I also love Matilda and Mary Poppins. And thank you!

Peggy: Speaking of Harry Potter, we still don't know what house Maria's in.

Burr: Or my wife and daughter. 

Hamilton: Chill the heck out, people. We figured you were gonna say Harry Potter, Quinn, and so we all thought this would be the perfect time to kill two birds with one stone. 

Mr. Washington: I'll send off the signal. *goes outside and sets off some Weasley's Fireworks*

Quinn: What's going on?

Theo: *points out the window* Look!!

[Scorpius and Albus are flying across the sky on broomsticks]

Philip: Woah, they're flying!

Albus and Scorpius: *land on the Mount Vernon lawn and chat with Washington for a moment*

[ENTER ALBUS AND SCORPIUS]

Scorpius: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY QUINN!

Quinn: Albus! Scorpius! Great to see you guys again!

Peggy: SCORPY!!! 

Scorpius: PEGGSTERS!

Peggy: *runs over and hugs Scorpius*

Albus: *rolls eyes* You're lucky we're on Spring break. All we had to do was swipe the hat and tell Headmaster we were going home for the week. Otherwise this wouldn't have been so easy.

Scorpius: But we would've done it anyway.

Albus: *lowers head* Yeah...

Scorpius: I see some new people here... *notices Philip, Theo, and Susan* And some of you got busy! Good for you!

Albus: *smacks* Let's just do the sorting. *takes the Sorting Hat out of a bag that is way to small to normally hold a hat and puts it on the table* 

Theo: *puts hands on the table and studies the hat, her nose wrinkled* Why do we care about a dirty old hat?

Sorting Hat: Child, don't you know you should never judge a thing by its appearance?