S I X

☆彡⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎☆彡
Six months later...
Jimin and Yoongi have gotten closer which the two didn't quite expect. Currently both Jimin and Yoongi were sitting on the couch watching some drama which neither of the boys were paying any attention to. Yoongi was on his phone scrolling on who knows what, while Jimin of course was in his own thoughts.

Jimin only knew this from the drama which had something to do with a woman and man. The man in the drama was falling for someone else, sadly that's no surprise.  Something that was a surprise was the man had fallen for another man. Currently the man who was having an affair was at a modern coffee shop to tell his partner that he was going to choose his wife whom was at their shared home making dinner for the two.

The two men were sitting in a two seater booth each having a cup of coffee, his partner was all smiles. Today he was hoping he would be chosen over his Partners wife, as selfish as that sounds. But he also knew deep down that he wasn't going to be chosen. The man is going to pick his wife, this hurt him but he didn't show any emotion because his mother always told him that, "Men who show emotion are weak." He didn't want to go down without a fight, he didn't want to loose him without a fight. So of course with the adrenaline coursing through his veins he leans in over the table that separated them both and kissed him in front of everyone who was in the café.

Jimin jumped from the sudden romance, he didn't think the two would kiss where everyone could see. The scene cuts and now the two men are in a different environment. A dimly lit room in which the men were intensively sharing love and lust filled kisses. Jimin was hopping that the drama would show nothing more than just kissing, but then again its a drama, anything can happen.

Jimin let out a quiet squeak after hearing low grunts and moans from the tv, the men are now on the bed loosing themselves in each other. Yoongi looks up from his phone to see Jimin is visually uncomfortable, his eyes trail to the tv, he has no reaction to what is happening on screen. In fact a snicker could be heard from the older, Jimin looks over to Yoongi annoyed, "Well aren't you going to change it?" Jimin was hopping he would just change the stupid channel so he wouldn't be so flustered.

"No." Yoongi replied bluntly putting his attention to his phone once again. Jimin's mouth fell open, by now he was no longer embarrassed he was just pissed, how Yoongi flat out said no.

"What do you mean no?" Jimin shifted his position on the couch now facing with his hands placed in his lap. Yoongi, whom still wasn't looking at him, Jimin didn't like to be told no, especially in this situation. He was not having any of Yoongi's attitude which has gotten progressively worse, and Jimin blames it on the long nights he spends in the studio working.

Yoongi placed his phone the on the coffee table just to look at Jimin and reply with, "Because I said so." this was enough to send Jimin over the edge. And most of you are wondering why doesn't Jimin just take the remote to change the channel. Well, that's the thing Yoongi had the remote.

Jimin couldn't possibly just grab the remote. Wait that is just what he's going to do. He just needs to know where exactly that piece of plastic is. Jimin's eyes wonder behind Yoongi and spots it, the remote was resting sweetly on the arm rest, all he had to do was grab it and change the channel. Yoongi quickly caught on what Jimin was looking for and moved faster, he's always one step ahead of him.

Jimin quickly moved from his position to pounce over Yoongi's lap to retrieve the stingy remote. But of course with Yoongi one strep ahead he swiftly turned his body grabbing the remote after tossing it to the other side of the couch without the younger noticing. Jimin was now on top of Yoongi, his eyes shut tightly knowing damn well that he was right on top of Yoongi. He didn't want to open his eyes, he was afraid of doing so. He was mainly worried that Yoongi would be upset. Jimin's head was resting on something hard, but it was moving up and down. His eyes opened slowly and lifted his head off of Yoongi's chest, huh who knew Yoongi worked out. Jimin moved both his arms so now they were supporting his weight off of Yoongi's well built body.

Jimin watched Yoongi with cation, specifically his arms only because Yoongi could quite possibly throw him to the other side of the room if he wanted to. But Yoongi just stared back at him a light laugh building up to a full on belly laugh. Jimin awkwardly giggles not understanding what was so funny, was he dropped on his head when he was a baby? Jimin thought. Soon Jimin began to laugh with Yoongi, until Yoongi switched their positions, making Yoongi on top not Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widen with surprise, Yoongi moves his right hand to grab the remote that Jimin was after the whole time. "How?" Jimin asked with surprise, he could've sworn that the remote was on the other side of the couch. How did it get over here?

"Well when you were busy harassing me I threw it to the other side, and you sir didn't even notice." Jimins cheeks redden.

"I didn't harass you." the younger said pulling his gaze away from Yoongi.

"Yeah sur-" Yoongi was caught off by loud moans, he looked over to the tv. The two men were now seen doing it. He was hoping the drama would cut to a different scene or better yet cut to commercial, but no you could hear the bed wearing out with each thrust, every high pitched whine being let out, each breathless grunt, the slapping of skin. He would be lying if Yoongi didn't get turned on even at the lightest. With that Jimin shifted his leg as it was starting to cramp, Yoongi let out a low grunt the movement of Jimin's knee brushed against his friend, and Jimin? Well the poor boy had been just unintentionally introduced.

"Um Yoongi?" Jimin asked, Yoongi made eye contact with the boy who was still underneath him. Jimin looks down to Yoongi's friend, Yoongi follows Jimin's gaze. His cheeks flushing as he curses to himself under his breath. How does someone get hard by watching people do it? I'm so weak. he thought, before saying anything else Yoongi got up from his position and quickly walking out of the living room, lets just say he needed a couple minutes to solve his problem.
[...]
im not saying I miss thick Yoongi, but that's exactly what im saying.

Also!! Today was the last day of school, ya girl is going to be a sophomore

Also!! Today was the last day of school, ya girl is going to be a sophomore... that's not the point, im going to be uploading as much as I can before school starts up again.