F I V E

She's a little late, I apologize
:)
                      ☆彡⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊☆彡
Jimin removed his small, chubby hands from his mouth. He had been thinking about his little plan, he thought about the consequence that could come after this and he also thought about Yoongi's face, he instantly giggles thinking about it again. And of course Jimin only thinks about the elders reaction.

He took a deep breath to compose himself, he placed his hand on the door handle, but stopped pulling has hand away. What if I freeze up and just stand there, he thought. Jimin at this point wasn't so confident like he was fifteen minutes ago, before he could actually back out of his plan he pushes the door oppen and he froze. He stood in the door way and just watched what was happening in front of him.

Yoongi was leaving sloppy kisses on the mans neck, Jimin's face flushed when the man on Yoongi's lap whimppered. He wanted to walk out and go back to Yoongi's room and continue laughing at small Yoongi in glossy photographs, but he couldn't find himself to do so. The man Jimin didn't notice Jimin and continued to pull on Yoongi's hair exposing his pale neck, Jimin couldn't look away. The man began to kiss on Yoongi's neck causing his eyes to lazily open.

They made eye contact. Yoongi smirked, Jimin's mouth dropped open, his confidence flew out the window which is ironic because the studio didn't have windows. But he still managed to pull himself together as much as he could and went to sit on the bench that was in front of the keyboard, he watched as the male slid off of his lap and onto the floor on his knees.

Oh god.

On the inside Yoongi was freaking out. For one; he was probably about to get the best head he's had in a while. Two; Jimin was about to watch it all. Hoseok began fiddling with the buttons on the elders pants, Jimin let out a quiet gasp as he watched the male on his knees take yoongi out his pants. Jimin quickly covered his eyes, causing Yoongi to let out a low chuckle. Cute.

Hoseok looked up at Yoongi. "What's wrong?" Yoongi shook his head saying nothing putting a hand on Hoseoks face causing him to smile.

Jimin began to hear noises. Hearing Yoongi's low groans was enough for Jimin to get up and leave before things got even crazier. Yoongi watched as Jimin got up from the little bench with his eyes still covered, walking out the room closing the door softly.

Yoongi sighed glad, relived that Jimin was gone. Jimin leaned against on the other side of the door slowly peeling his hands away, slumped against the door.

"What were you thinking?" Jimin said out loud as he face palmed, what was he trying to prove exactly? Jimin has never had a sexual relationship let alone any relationship. And yet something in him lead him to walking in the studio with confidence and sitting himself on the bench only to walk back out a second later.

Jimin dragged himself to Yoongi's room and tossed his body on the bed with embarrassment running through his veins. He knew for sure that this will haunt him in the future, when it should be Jimin haunting him.

Jimin failed at being a ghost. No surprise there, instead of thinking about it he cuddled into the cold, soft sheets and dozed off to sleep.
_
Watching Jimin leave the studio made Yoongi relax into Hoseok's touch. He looked down as the boy's mouth was wrapped around him.

But Yoongi still couldn't completely focus on Hoseok who was literally on his knees for him. With no surprise his mind was still on the ghost; Jimin. His head fell back from the sensation of Hoseok's tongue. He gripped on the boy's hair, he felt the pit of his stomach getting tight, his breathing unsteady.

"Ho-hoseok." was all he could say before he released in the boys mouth, Hoseok moaned causing Yoongi to shutter from the vibration of his sudden moan. Hoseok let go of his cock with a pop sound and looked up in satisfaction. Yoongi didn't know what to do now, usually by now he would be cleaning himself up from his 'well-needed-stress-reliever'. But no, here he was still sitting in his black swivel chair looking down at Hoseok whom was still on his knees.

Hoseok must of felt the older's eyes on him and stood up from his position. Yoongi moved swiftly to grab him a tissue from his desk as he noticed the youngers wondering eyes. He took it and wiped his lips clean. Yoongi cleared his throat getting ready to speak but before he could do so he was interrupted by Hoseok who began to walk to his desk and take a small slip of paper and scribbling some numbers on it. He turned to face Yoongi who was studying his movement. The younger continued gathering his belongings in the process, which consisted of his much too big denim jacket, "I should get going, i'll see you around," He had given Yoongi the slip of paper, "i'll walk myself out."
-
Yoongi walked out his bathroom with the steam from his hot shower following behind, a small white towel hung over his shoulder with of course his favorite black sweats. He stopped at the edge of the bed and watched as Jimin slept in a fetal position. His sudden memory bringing back the boy who had confidence tattooed on his forehead. Now he's faced with a sleepy cuddly Jimin clutching onto his pillow.

Yoongi chuckled, he grabbed an abandoned pillow by the boy's feet. he griped onto the smooth material the pillow was incased in, an evil smirk played on his face. He brought the pillow from his side bringing up above his head, just to bring it back down to Jimin's butt.

Jimin's eyes opened slowly from the soft impact, he turned his head over his left shoulder. he rolled back over sighing as he snuggled back into the pillow. Yoongi couldn't help but smile at the boy in his bed, he placed the pillow he used to whack Jimin at the head of the bed. He sat with his back facing the boy and took the towel that was resting on his shoulder to dry his semi-wet hair. He took his hand and ruffled his towel dried hair.

Yoongi felt slight movement from behind him, a cold small hand lazily held onto his arm which was being covered in goosebumps from the contact. He moved his head to the right to see Jimin's pouted plump lips which his tongue poked out a bit to moisten them.

"Go to sleep hyung." Jimin said with a lisp from his cheek being pressed against a pillow. Sleep now completely taking over the younger.

Yoongi smiled, "Good night Jimin."
[...]
I genuinely couldn't stop laughing while writing this chapter!

Thoughts on the new album?