They started walking behind me "wow and you choose us, I thought you said we don't train enough" I scoff "you don't but I don't know who Damian's picking for his team and I would rather be surrounded by friends" I could literally feel them both smirking "and having your lover boy by your side is not enough, or are you afraid to be alone with him for that long". I keep walking ignoring them, we finally made it to the throne room "Just try not to faint" I lead them through the door way going forward "ah Y/N you have chosen your team that fast". I nod "They will surface and blend well" I looked back at Ashley and she was staring at one member of Damian's team who I hadn't noticed. 

I looked at Brittney who was smirking then leaned over two me "she has been crushing on him for a long while, almost ever since we both joined". I chuckled "well then I choose wisely picking you guys" she rolled her eyes at me "were you not gonna pick us" I smirked then walking closer to Damian's team. "This is Zak and Michael" I chuckle "so you choose a team full of boy and I choose all girl's, what's the odds" he smirked at me "are you gonna introduce me to your team Y/N" I shrug "i'm pretty sure they know who you are my prince but this is Brittney and Ashley".

I heard Talia chuckled so we all turned to her "there will be plenty of time to conversate on the chopper, it's waiting outside and remember listen to you team leaders and everything will run smoothly". I look at Damian as we start walking out to the platform, we were waiting for a while for the others but they came out eventually so we all climbed abroad. 

This was a different chopper than before definitely bigger, once the helicopter took off we had all settled and started talking. Brittney made sure Ashley sat next to Zak which she blushed at, Michael decided to sit next to me which left Damian sitting next to Brittney.

It was gonna be a long flight so we all engaged in conversation except Damian and Britt so I chuckled at that seeing the look on Damian face. Britt was running her mouth now but Damian looked bored, she finally stopped then looking at me smirking "hey Michael do you mind helping me checking supplies" I rolled my eyes at what she was trying to do. I was also happy because he was very boring to talk to but he was the one doing most of the talking while I would occasionally hum making him think I was listing.

Michael shrugged getting up and going with her she turned to me with a smirk so I shook my head, then I heard movement next to me so I saw Damian sitting next to me so I smiled a little "I think your friend likes me" he rolled his eyes "Michael is not my friend, Zak is but Xavier and Chad couldn't make it on this mission so I choose someone with some high stats" I nod "well still he seems to like me but he is very very dull to talk to". He smirked at me "you weren't even talking to him, you looked bored out of your mind" I rolled my eyes "like you weren't the same way when Britt was blabbering on" he shrugged so I chuckled "you are very complicated my prince". "Just because we have more people around us doesn't mean you still can't call me Damian" I look down "I shouldn't be able to in the first place but I don't think your going to let it go" he shook his head with a smile on his face.

"You know I don't give up very easily" I laugh "I know you don't" I saw the look on his face so I sighed but smiled "fine, Damian". We were both frozen staring into each others eyes until looked away which resulted in him sighing but then I felt warmth spread through my hand so I looked down to see he latched our hands together. My gaze snapped back to his eyes "when are you gonna start opening up to me Y/N, I just want to get to know you I mean no harm but you kept pushing me away every time" I looked back down at our hands then back at him, he seemed to notice what I was looking at. 

"What's so wrong with me holding your hand Y/N" I look the other way "we are not the only one's here Damian", I felt him lightly run his thumb across my knuckles so I turned back to him which he smiled at "so would it be ok if we were alone". I bit my lip "not what I mean Damian, it's just...just why do it in the first place there's no point", "why are you so afraid to get close to me" I look back at him "I..I never real had- I have never really been good...at getting close to people, let's leave it at that".

I felt his other hand move over the hand he was already holding "please..just let me try", I felt memories coming back and tears coming to my eyes before I blinking them away then turning to him and his face dropped when he saw my face. He pulled his hand away from gripping my hand to my cheek, so I put my hander hand on top of his dragging to away from my check "please just leave it alone" he sighed the released my hand "My Prince, we have reached the coordinates". The pilotes brought the chopper down in front of another safe house, we all got out grabbing our stuff along with a few extra knives. The helicopter flew off leaving us all walking in slowly which Britt and Michael and Ashley and Zak were once again in conversation me and Damian were silent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this makes up for not updating

Damian and Y/N (you lol) are getting closer

Ashley has a crush on Zak

And it seems like your best friends already ship Damian and Y/N...

....But will Y/N start opening up to Damian on what she's hiding....

WELL that's it for this chapter, I hope you enjoyed and I will see you all next chapter

wait..

also sorry for this chapter being so short but hey a little more romance between Damian and Y/N so yeah...well now i'm gonna go

for real

-😁✌🏾

Soulmates (Damian x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें