Chapter 7

After two year and 3 months:

"Hey Baby" he said and walked to us "did my loves like tonight's show?"

"Of course we liked it" I said.
"Come to daddy" he stretched out his arms and I gave him our baby.

"I'll be right back" I said and walked to Connor who was standing a few meters away from us.

"Do you have good pictures?" I asked.
"Are you really asking me that Alessia? You know I take perfect photos all the time" he laughed.
"Don't say anything okay? It's just a thing between me and you"
He nodded "I know. I won't tell anything. It's a surprise"
I formed 'thank you' with my lips and walked back to Shawn again.

When I stood next to him, she smiled at us. All my pride smiled at us.
"Come on, let's go. Next stop is London" I said.
Our stuff were in a room in the big stadium we performed this day.
I took our backpacks while Shawn took care about Elle.

"Shawn could you carry this? I'll take her."
I put the big backpacks on the ground and Shawn gave me our little girl and then we went to the tour bus.

When we arrived there, everyone waited for us. Josiah took the things off which Shawn carried.
"Thank you Josiah" Shawn said and got in the bus.

We sat us on free seats and Shawn took Elle on his lap.

It's so cute when he looks at her. He seems so proud everytime. When I told him about my pregnancy a year and a half ago, he looked at me the same way. Full of pride and happiness. I love them with all my heart and he loves me. I feel that. He shows that everytime when he looks at me or her.

"What do you think honey?" Shawn tore me out of my thoughts.
"How much I love you and Elle."
He smiled "I love you too Alessia" and then he kissed me.

"Urgh when are we there? I smell that a little mishap happened" I smelled at her pants. Shawn was right. The diaper was definitely full and then she not only killed our noses rather our ears too - she started screaming loudly.
"10 minutes" the driver said.
Shawn was trying to calm her down but he didn't succeed.
"Give her to me Shawn. I'll do that"
He did it but made an oppressive face.
I laughed "What's wrong?"
"I can never calm her down but you can. That's not fair" He pouted and crossed his arms like a defiant child.
I laughed at him "Aww don't be mad baby" and kissed him.

"We're here." said Andrew. I stood up and Shawn followed me.
"Could you take the things off? I'll wipe her"
He nodded and I walked with Elle straight to the toilets.

When I walked into it, I thought I saw a known face. That can't be ... she is in prison. I'm sure I just imagined something..

After this creepy moment, I went with Elle to the plane where the others were already waiting for us.
"Clear diapers now" I said, walked in and across to Shawn.
"My two princesses" he smiled, took her and played with her a little bit.
I put my headphones in and looked at Shawn and Elle the whole time.

Maybe it's weird but I listen to Shawn's new album all the time though I hear it every night. I love every song because Shawn wrote almost every song for us. When I told him about my pregnancy, he was so happy that one day later he drove into the studio and recorded & wrote songs.
My favorite is 'She'll be the one' because I know it's from deep in the inside and it's just for me. But I also love 'stuck on you' so much. He said he wrote this song for a while and he was afraid to release it. I can't understand that because it's perfect. His voice, the lyrics, the message. Just everything is perfect. He also released a lot unreleased songs and everyone loved it. Of course not every song was about us and he wrote also new songs but the whole album is for me and for our little angel. That's why he named it "angels".

Elle tore me out of my thoughts. She threw up on Shawn and everyone couldn't stop laughing. At first he was surprised and disgusted, but then he laughed himself because Elle laughed at him.
"Here, take that" Connor said and gave him a cloth.
"Thanks Con."

Hard to believe that I hated Connor once. After what happened, that was not difficult either but Connor apologized with all his heart and offered to go home. It will always be in the back of my mind but I gave it another chance. Besides, I didn't want break the friendship between Shawn and him to because of me. Shawn forgave him too.

"When will be your Mum here, Shawn?" I asked when we sat in the bus to our hotel.
"She'll be here for lunch."
"Where are you going to eat?" I asked while Elle was salivating on my shirt.
"I don't know. We'll find something. But hey?" he stared at us.
"Can I take Elle with me? She hasn't seen her for a long time."
"Of course. I'll sleep at that time."

We don't worry about screaming fans. We did that at the beginning but it was different than we thought; Our privacy is now accepted by everyone. When we are traveling with the little angel we are addressed less often than when we are traveling without her. We appreciate that.

When we arrived, we parked our stuff and Shawn disappeared with Elle again. I was tired so I laid in our bed but not 20 minutes later someone knocked on the door.
"You are already back?" I yelled while I was walking to the door.

I opened it and I didn't trust my eyes...my fears came true...