Chapter 4

After we had eaten we went back to our hotel to pack our stuff.
When we returned, Shawn came up "Can we talk for a second?"
"Sure"
I whispered to Connor that I have to talk about something. I let go his hand and walked with Shawn while June was talking with Andrew about her family.

"Since when...eh...are you guys dating?" he asked.
"Yesterday" I answered. It was weird to talk about us with Shawn. But I talked like it was nothing.

"Oh how...? What happened?" he asked. He seemed kinda confused.
"We kissed. After we came back from the airport."
"Do you love him?" Shawn asked.
"Shawn, I don't wanna talk about that with you" I said a little annoyed "You didn't tell me about June. Why should I tell you about Con?"

He looked at the ground and groaned.
"Fine, I will not ask you anymore but take care of yourself." he said and started to walk back to the others.
"What do you mean, Shawn?" I asked and touched his orange jacket.
He turned around.

"Con have been with many girls. I don't want him to hurt you. He hurt so much girls when he was 17. I know him, Alessia. I just want you to be happy. Please be careful."
"Shawn are you serious? Are you trying to make him look bad? Wow... I didn't talk bad about June but you feel free to talk about Con like this? He changed, Shawn! He isn't like that anymore! Please go back to your June and leave me alone! Thanks!" I screamed a little bit. I think the others heard it.

What is he thinking? He doesn't want me to be happy. My feelings  for Shawn haven’t gone away yet but I don't want that to be the reason, that our relationship doesn't work.

I walked back to Connor and he asked "What's wrong? What did he say?"
"Nothing." I answered and took his hand again.
"I heard you yelling. What did he say?" he whispered so the others couldn't hear it.

"He just said that you had a lot of girls in the past and I have to be careful of you"
"He said that?! I'll punch him in his stupid face! What the fuck! What does he think of himself?!" he was furious and went to punch Shawn but I pulled him back by his arm.
"Stop it Connor! I don't want you to get in trouble because of that. I don't care about that" I whispered and held him on his neck.
"Okay" he said and smiled and me. Then we kissed for a second. I think Shawn saw it.

I don't know what is Shawn's problem. It seems like he is jealous but I mean...he has June. Why is he behaving like that? Why is he not happy about me and Connor? He's in a relationship with June and I've never said anything about it. Of course, it bothers me that they're together but I never said something.

When we arrived at the hotel we packed our stuff and went back to the taxi. Next stop: Barcelona.

I fell asleep when I sat in the taxi with June and Josiah. Connor & Shawn sat in the other Taxi. I really hope that they don't fight with each other or something.

I woke up because the driver stopped suddenly .
"You're awake. Hey. We couldn't talk yet. You're Alessia right?" June said and looked at me.
I nodded.
"I'm June"
"I know" I said and sat straight. I didn't look at her. Not once.
"Your performance was great" she said.
"Thanks" I answered directly.
"Are you mad at me or something?" she asked.
"No."
"Why are you talking to me like that? I didn't do anything wrong"
"Huh? How am I talking to you?"

Now I looked at her for the first time. I hated that she has perfect hair, a perfect nose and beautiful eyes. I understood why Shawn loves her and not me.

"You just answer with one word. I think that's it, isn't it?" she said and looked at Josiah who sat next to the driver.
"What? I didn't listen" he said and smiled at her.
"Forget it. Doesn’t matter" she said annoyed.
"June, you don't have to talk with me when you think that I'm rude to you" I said.

She said nothing and just stared at her phone. She texted someone but I couldn't see who.

I searched my phone and found it in my backpack which was lying on my legs.

Connor texted me:
'Are you awake? Is everything fine?'

I wrote back:
'Yeah it is '

I saw a message from Shawn:
'I know we had a little discussion but that can’t be the reason for you being rude to June! Stop being a bitch to her!'

I had to swallow.
He called me a bitch. I wasn't that rude to her. But I think I have to apologize.

"June, sorry I didn't wanna sound rude to you" I said but I didn’t look at her.
"Yep, it's clear. I got it" she said pissed.
"I'm really sorry"
"I got it. It's okay"

We didn't talk after that.

When we were in the plane we sat on our seats. June sat next to Shawn and I sat next to Connor. I could see Shawn and June and they could see us. Then they started kissing. Shawn enjoyed it. He smiled the whole time during the kiss.

I couldn't see that anymore. I stand up and wanted to go to the toilet. I really needed a good cry.
When I arrived there, I locked the door and just cried.

I can't do this. My feelings for Shawn are still so strong. I can't see them together. The way Shawn looks at her everytime. I love the sparkle in his eyes and when he smiled because of her...I need it...

"You love him, right?" I heard.

Who was this?

I didn't answered.
"You love Shawn, don’t you?"
Now I knew who was talking to me. June.
I opened the door but before that I wiped away my tears and made sure that my eyes didn't show that I cried.

"Wha-" I said because I couldn't say more than that.
"I knew it" she said a little angrily.

June turned around and walked back to her seat.

I don't trust her. I have to tell him before she does.

I also walked back to my seat. Connor waited and looked at me for a while. He couldn’t see that I cried.

After we arrived in Barcelona I brought my stuff up to my room.

I took a quick shower and laid in my bed. I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up from loud noises. They came from the room next to me. The room in which Connor was sleeping.
What is he doing there? I decided to look and ran over to his room. I knocked but it took a while for someone to open the door. It was a girl. In a bathrobe. WHAT. THE. HELL.

"I can explain that. It's not what it looks like. Please!" Connor spoke  behind the girl. He was just in his underwear.

My eyes filled with tears. I ran back to my room. Connor came after me.
"Please Alessia. Let me explain" he begged.
"Shut up. It's over. Leave me alone!" I screamed and slammed the door.

I knew I had more feelings for Shawn than for Connor but it hurt me anyways. How could he do that to me?  He said that he loved me since he knew me. I have never been lied to like this.  How could he do that? We've only been together for a few days and he's already looking for another one. I feel so dumb!
I have to talk to Shawn...he said it before...I should apologize...