No one said anything. But suddenly pietro started to laugh. Everyone looked at him, like he was crazy. "Our soulmate sounds pretty bad ass", he said laughing, Wanda started to laugh with him. Everyone then started to laugh except tony, who pouted. He wanted to spoil the girl rotten. No fair.

Clint held onto Natasha as she tried to control her breathing. All this, she couldn't take it all in. She looked at Clint. "We found her", she whispered. They never thought they would find her. He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah nat, we found her, and she's not leaving our side", he said. He was so happy, he was actually the first one besides peter, Steve and bucky, to meet her. She was beautiful, and she was his. He didn't care that he had to share. He found her.

Bruce held the happiness in. But he was so happy. He found his Annie. Even if she was a young girl. He wouldn't change anything about her. He couldn't wait to meet her again. She was so cute, he liked that she geeked out about him. He felt really good about it. His soulmate likes him. Not for the hulk but for him and he couldn't be happier. He could feel the pride in his chest. But he wouldn't tell anyone.

Thor was so happy, you could tell by the smile on his face. He was happy and couldn't wait to meet the young maiden. Lady Chloe was beautiful. The lady's in Asgard can't even compare to her beauty. He couldn't wait to hold her in his arms. To share his tarts of pop with her. (Wow!)
He was just so happy in general. He's found her!

Loki's POV

I walked closer to her bed. Until my knees hit the bed. She was so beautiful up close. My eyes glazed upon her marks. I saw mine. I grazed my fingers across it gently, afraid to hurt her. Her skin was so smooth so soft, and I feared that I could hurt her with one touch. I wouldn't dare lay a hand on her like that. Or I would chop off my hand myself. I hesitated but slowly brought my fingers tips to her cheek, gently grazing her cheek softly.

(Pretend it's loki and Chloe

(Pretend it's loki and Chloe.)

Her skin was so so soft. I brushed my thumb over her cheek. "Beautiful", I whispered. I dropped to my knees. I ran my fingers lightly through the blonde and dark brown hair. She is so beautiful. Her pale skin, that nose, those kissable lips. I ran my thumb over her lips. She groaned and moved a little. She leaned into my hand. I smile, an actual real smile. I could never fake smile in front of her. Now that I've found her, I would never give her one of those fake smiles. I could never.

"Chloe", I said

"Chloe", I said. It sounded so beautiful coming off my lips. Then suddenly her eyes opened. Showing the beautiful chocolate brown eyes. My mouth agape at the beautiful sight. "Beautiful", I whispered. She looked at me confused, I didn't even see her fist, before I felt it. My head went back and I felt pain in my right cheek. I groaned in pain. Okay that hurt. I put my hand on my cheek. Ow.

I saw her sit up. Her eyes held concern and guilt. "I'm so sorry, you just scared me, I didn't mean to hit you", she said getting up and walking over to me. She held out a hand.  I grabbed her hand and lifted myself up. The moment her hand was in mine. I felt a tingly feeling run up my arm. I smiled at the feeling.

"It's fine, you got some punch there lady Chloe", I said with a smirk on my face. Even though it still hurt.

"Well that's good to know, hopefully I didn't hurt you to much. Your loki right? I think peter told me about you", she said with a smile on her face.

I felt the words on my arm get all tingly. Those were the words. The words that came out of her mouth, gave me a shiver down my spine, a good feeling.

"I am loki, it's very nice to meet you lady Chloe", I said bringing her knuckles to my lips. She blushed. Odins beard that was cute. Then her eyes widened. She looked at her shoulder then at me. She must be feeling the same feeling I am. She blushed even more. "Your.....your.......your....-", I cut her off.

I frowned thinking she might still reject me. "I am your soulmate", I said sadly. I saw her hesitate. I could feel the cracks on my heart open more and more. It looked as if she was thinking over something. Was she thinking of rejecting me? I couldn't bare the thought of reading her mind if it was. But the fear was useless. When I felt her tiny arms wrap around me. I froze for a second. Not expecting this from her. The only person who would ever hug me like this, would either be my mother or my brother. But being in her arms made my heart pound against my chest. I felt warm and tingly. It was a good feeling. A really good feeling. I liked this feeling. Very much so.

Her face stuffed into my chest, I noticed that her head only met my chest, so I was taller then her. I didn't know what to do, so I did the only I could, I wrapped my arms around her. Her scent was heavenly in my nose. "It's so nice to finally meet you, you don't know how long I've been waiting for you", she said into my chest. I felt like crying, but I didn't want to cry in front of her. I couldn't show her that I was weak. I had to show her I was brave and strong, for her.
"No little one, it is I who has waited a thousand years for you", I said. She raised her head and rested her chin on my chest. "Your really old you know that", she said with a smile on her face.

I chuckled. "You should see how old thor is, he's older then me, and us God's age differently, I am about your age", I said explaining it to her. Her eyes lit up with curiosity. It was a beautiful sight.
"Oh, that's really cool, wow your really beautiful", she said. I looked at her shocked. No one has ever told me that before.
She then put her face back into my chest. She groaned. "I'm sorry, I tend to blurt things out like that", she groaned into my chest.
I chuckled again, she was so cute, and what midguardians Say, adorable(?). I raised her head to look at me. "It is fine little one, I take that as a compliment, besides nothing could surpass your beauty", I said smiling down at her. I knew what I was doing, I was doing what midguardians called flirting. She blushed again. Her hair got in front of her face, I brushed it away with my hand.
"Thank you", she said blushing. I smiled at her and caressed her hair. "There is no need for Thanks little one, I am just stating what I see in front of me", I said.

She blushed again. But then pouted.
I chuckled she was so adorable.
"I am not little! You guys are just freakishly tall!", she said stomping her foot. I chuckled again. She was so cute when she's angry.
"Okay, I am sorry lady Chloe", I said with a smirk on my face. She was so cute.
She giggled. "Just Chloe will be fine, Loki", she said. I felt another shiver go down my spine as she said my name. I smiled and just brought her into my arms. She tightened her arms around me. I rested my chin upon her head.
I never want to let her go. If I could stay like this forever, I would.

Third person POV

No one knew loki was a freaking softie for his soulmate.