Jimin:rollercoaster. pt.1

Y/N POV

It's been a few years since me and Jimin have been  dating we kept it a a secret for a years but then the word got out. People started taking pictures of us together  and death notes at my apartment ,i had to moved 3 times before because of this i didn't want to stay with Jimin because then people would find about where the guys live.... But today,today me and Jimin are going to a amusement park and have fun!

The last time we went out fans crowded around us and started pushing me a way from him but this time we will be prepared. Jimin is going to dye his hair then announce it after we come back he will wear a hat to cover his face and a mask and for me i will be wearing this.

 Jimin is going to dye his hair then announce it after we come back he will wear a hat to cover his face and a mask and for me i will be wearing this

People don't rly now what I look because I dye my hair alot andbchange the style.

∆•the next day•∆

Y/N POV

I woke to an empty bed I was they only one in the room.

"Jimin?!"i said while getting up and touching my head i was confused where was he, he never gets up early unless.

"IT'S 9:30AM ,I THOUGHT I PUT A ALARM FOR 7AM.IM GOING TO BE LATE !"I said rushing to the bathroom. I took a shower and a got changed.I than did my hair into a waterfall braid.

I than did my hair into a waterfall braid

and then headed into the kitchen.

JIMIN POV

I saw Y/N walking out of my bedroom she was already to go. I was still eating my breakfast Jin made rice with some beef stew to put on top with some salad.

"Good morning sweetie"i said while still eating my food.
"Why didn't you wake me up"she said while putting her hands on her waist.
"I want up to get some sleep you were up all night making sure we had everything for today " I said i really care for y/n she  always helps out the group and makes sure we are taken care off.

I got up and went to get changed into this

just like y/n told me. 'Wear all black and no one will notice you' she really wanted it to be a proper date i feel really terrible she has been waiting for this day for months.

"I'm done letsbgo shall we" i said walking up to the door putting on my shoes.
"Coming"y/n said running to my room getting her bag. "Okay lets go"

We got into the Jins car he let us use it for today. As i was driving i saw y/n looking at something in her phone.

"What does that say" it looks like comments on a vlive me the group did and y/n was a guest on it.

"Oh it's nothing" she gave me a smile making me feel like all my worries went away."Jimin do you ever think that we may break up because of your fans?"

My heart skipped a beat.

We arrived at the amusement park.

"some times i think maybe"
.......

Okay.
🙁 first story wow. Haha hah im laughing, so this is Jemun i hope you enjoyed the first part to rollercoaster i will do a second to end but not now im tired.

Im not good with this stuff so pls if you want comment the mistakes. For now bye. and also make sure to what you call it i forgot JUST PRESS THE STAR IT WILL HELP ME WITH CONFIDENCE😂😂😂😂😂

Okay by eee and sorry for the cliffhanger