15.

"The fuck you mean that nigga comin to Mir party!?" Kel snapped

"Just what I said Kel. I mean I'm only letting you know because she's your daughter. Lower your voice before you wake Miracle."

"Man Brooke you got me fucked up."

"Anyways." I said walking to the kitchen.

His ass was right on my trail talking his shit.

"Why you still with this nigga? You've proven your point. I've told you a million times that nothing happened between Aaliyah and I until way after you dumped me." He said walking around the bar to where I was.

"Kel gone on." I said rolling my eyes

"Brooke come on you know I wouldn't cheat on you. I love you." He said grabbing my hands.

"Kel...." We were interrupted by Mir crying through the video monitor.

"I got it. Gone finish loading the dish washer." He jogged upstairs.

I finished loading the dishwasher and swept up before quickly mopping the floor.

*buzz buzz*

Lukey: Just wanted to tell you goodnight beautiful and I can't wait until Sunday.

Me: Me either. I miss you so much.

Lukey: I miss you more bae.

Me: I want a million kisses when you get here then to prove it. Lol.

Lukey: Say less baby. Say less.

Me: Goodnight babe. Dream ONLY about me.

Lukey: That should be easy since I've been dreaming ONLY about you since the day I met you.

Lukey: Goodnight beautiful.

I smiled to myself and floated up the stairs. I think I'm in love.
__________________________________

I peeked inside Mir's room and saw that her and Kel weren't in there.

"Kel!"

"Kel!"

I walked in the guest bedroom and didn't see him either. I walked in my room and there he was in the rocking chair with Mir on his chest. Despite everything, he is the best daddy ever. Times like this I wish we could be a family. But he broke my trust and I'm with Luke now. I grabbed her gently waking him up.

"Sorry B. I'm tired as fuck. I'm finna dip." He said sleepily.

"It's 3AM. You can sleep in the guestroom." I said placing Mir in her crib.

He smiled and kissed my cheek

"Daddy love you baby." He said kissing Mir's cheek.

"See y'all in the morning." He said walking out of the room.

I nodded and walked into my bathroom to turn on the shower. I stripped and put my bonnet on before brushing my teeth.

"B can you throw this is the...."

I damn near jumped out of my skin.

"Damn my bad." He backed out of the bathroom.

"What is it?!" I said slightly annoyed and heart beating out of my chest.

"I was just gonna ask if you would wash my underwear so I could shower."

"You know you have clothes here in the guest closet! Leave them by the door Kel."I said rolling my eyes.

"Aight thanks stank attitude having ass girl."

I scoffed and returned to my shower.

I took a quick shower before getting out and drying off. I put lotion on and slipped on a t-shirt. I loaded the washer and turned it on before walking to the closet and pulling out my stash. I rolled a fatty and walked to my balcony, bringing the baby monitor with me. I lit it up and took a long puff. I leaned back and closed my eyes inhaling deeply. This Cali weed is the shit believe me. And it's legal.

I heard the balcony door opening. Realizing it was Kel I passed him the blunt. He took a puff inhaling it before sitting in the chair beside mine.

"You good?" He looked over at me.

I nodded. By now my eyes were low.

"Listen I'm sorry about trippin earlier. Luke yo man now. I ain't got a choice but to respect it. I fucked up and I gotta accept it and accept my place in your life now. So imma play nice for you and my Rose. Because I love y'all both more than anything."

I'm not gonna lie I was speechless. I just turned and looked at him.

"Kel that is the sweetest thing you've said to me. I love you too. To death. And I mean that." I said looking in his eyes.

We just stared at each other for a moment before looking out at the view. After we finished smoking I walked inside to check on Mir. I just liked looking at her. Kel followed and we both looked at her smiling with low pink eyes.

"Well goodnight I'm tired as hell." Kel said breaking the silence.

"Goodnight." I replied walking over to plug up my phone.

I froze as I felt Kel's warm hands slide around my waist from behind. He moved my wild natural hair out of the way and softly pecked my neck. I bit my lip as his hands traveled up to my breasts and caressed my nipples. I could feel him getting hard up against me. Chills ran up and down my whole body. I turned around and faced him.

"What are you doing Kel?" I asked turned on to the max

"Come here." He pulled me close to him and softly kissed my lips. The kiss deepened and we continued to make out as he gripped my ass ever so gently.

I pulled away from the kiss with my nose still touching his.

"I can't Kel." I said lowly.

"It's okay. I will wait for you forever girl." He lifted my chin and kissed my forehead before leaving out of the room.

I cannot believe this. What is wrong with me? How could I let this happen? And why am I so fucking wet right now. I walked over to the bed and climbed in. I laid there and thought about what just happened until I fell asleep.

_____________________________

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!! LOVE YOU!