6) Kayla on sugar... not pretty.

Start from the beginning

“Are you saying we’re unfit?” Zayn said angrily, taking of his shirt. “Look ar this! Does it look like flab to you?”

“We’re taking our shirts off now?” Harry said excitedly, and ripped his off in one big, dramatic motion. “Awesome!”

I rolled my eyes and turned to Liam. “Are they always-“

“Unfortunately so.” Liam said, answering my question before it was asked.

I turned back around to see Harry poking Zayn’s stomach and exclaiming, “Ha! Mine looks better!”

“No, It doesn’t!” Niall said, defending Zayn.

“Louis, You’ll support me on this.. talk some sense into them!” Harry said, bounding towards Louis’s bunk.

Louis barley looked up. From his phone .”Whatever.”

A flicker of a frown flew across Harry’s face, but it vanished in an instant. “Ok, Since it is now TWELEVE O’CLOCK.. LET THE FEAST BEGIN!”

I frowned. “Huh?”

The boys, meanwhile, ignored me and scrambled to the kitchenette, which was connected to the games/dining room and the bedroom.

I had no choice but to follow them, I was, after all, their valiant protector… well, that and I was hungry.

I found them in the kitchen, Louis pouring some Smarties and Freckles into a bowl, Liam,  taking some Ben and Jerry’s out of the fridge. Harry, grabbing some spoons, Niall,  melting some chocolate in the fridge, Zayn, mixing up a bowl of sour and sweet snakes,  chocolate chips and crushed Twix’s. “What are we doing?”

“Sit back, and watch the masters at work!” Zayn says happily.

I crossed my arms and frowned. So I guess TV had ben right after all, Teenage boys ARE obsessed with sugar. Louis sprinkled some crushed smarties and freckles over each of the Ben and Jerry’s, Niall poured the chocolate  over it and Zayn mashed in some sour and sweet snakes, chocolate chips and crushed Twix’s. They each got an ice cream tub and there was one left, I was guessing that was for me.

“Are you seriously suggesting that I eat my full body weight in sugar?” I asked dumb-founded. “Do you know how much carbs and fat and-“

“Save it.” Zayn said, rolling his eyes. “Just eat it, It’s good.”

“I’ll eat a quatre.” I said, taking the spoon, with my head held high.

Harry rolled his eyes. “Girls.”

“Well I’m sorry that I’m not going to ditch my exercise regime for some stupid sugar obsession.”

“Well at least you’re apologising.” Said Niall, his shoulders sagging.

“I’m-“ I said, my voice rasing a dangerously high pitch.

“Kayla, just eat the damn ice cream.” Louis said angrily.

There was a silence.

“Ok.” I said quietly.

.

.

.

.

“IT’S TWELEVE A’CLOCK! TWELEVE A’CLOCK! TWELEVE! TWELEVE! TWELEVE!” I shouted, giggling, and spinning around in a circle.

“I think we shound’nt of given her the ice cream.” Liam observes.

“I’M A FAIRY PRINCESS! I’M A FAIRY PRINCESS! YOU’RE NOT! HA HA! I’M A FAIRY-“

“Leilah, Shut up!” Zayn moaned, his hand pressed against his forehead.

I turned around to him and grinned. “YOU WANNA BE A PRINCESS TOO?”

“NO!” Zayn said quickly.

“I’M A FAIRY PRINCESS! IM A FAIRY PRINCESS!”

“What type of Princess?” Niall asked quickly.

“I’M SUPER DUPER AWESOMLY RAINBOW UNICORN PRINCESS FAIRY!”

“I gotta get this on tape.” Harry said, his eyes wide as he scrambled for his camera. “This is awesome black mail material!”

“FAIRY, FAIRY PRINCESS!” I did a little twirl. And then I stopped and turned around to Liam grinning.

I was unusually happy today. Everything was just so nice and bright and-

“What are you doing?” Liam asked as I dragged him off his bed.

“DANCE WITH ME!” I say, spinning him around, He stumbles slightly, suddenly dizzy.

I look up at Harry and grin. “LET’S ALL DANCE AND BE FAIRY PRINCESS BALLARINA’S!”

“Wha- No!” Harry says, as I pull him down. “I am NOT being a ballerina!”

I turn to Liam and pout. “Liam...”

“Harry, Do as she says.” Liam said in a commanding voice.

“No!” Harry says. “I DO have SOME dignity!”

“Harry, You have none.” Zayn said.

Harry shrugged. “What the hell?” and jumped off the top bunk and proceeded to swirl around with the grace of a giraffe. “YOU ARE AN AWESOME BALLARINA!” I said with a giggle.

“Pfft. I have SO much more talent.” Said Liam, rolling his eyes.

“Excuse me?” Zayn said, jumping off his bunk. “You? Talent? Please! Look at me!” He did a twirl, and landed on his butt.

“Yeah. Mhmm… Talent.” Harry said, rolling his eyes, and then doing a pirrotette and then strking a pose. “Bring it, Sweetheart.”

Niall frowned. “Know guys, Let’s not do anything rash here..”

“LA LA LA LA.” I through my head back, giggling. “I CAN SEE CLOUDS.”

“That’s usally not a good sign.” Was all I heard Louis says before I hit the floor.

.

.

.

.

.

Hmm, So why is Louis being all moody and weird? Who’s the better Ballerina? And What Happened to Kayla? Tell me what you think!

:) X Gwen!