Chapter 3 ( Meet and Greet)

PERRIE'S POV

When we went out of our van we are instantly welcome by our grandparents with hugs and kisses. UGhh I hate kisses. I hesitantly wipe my cheeks with my tissue but before I can make a move Danielle slap my hands and shot me a glare. I rolled my eyes and put on my best fake smile.I can see in the corner of my eyes the black haired guy looking at me with annoyance. I just ignored him and focus my attention to our grandparents.

"Come on in darling. We've prepared a lot of food for you" grandma said then lead the way going to the house.It is really huge it is 2x bigger than our house. When we went in I saw a lot of paintings, there was a painting of a very beautiful girl riding a horse in the centre of the kitchen.

"Whose that?" Dianna asked.

"It is your mother Dear " my grandfather replied. My mom is really pretty.We all sat in a large table then enjoyed our meal. Our grandparents keeps on talking about the farm , the workers ,blahblah and all the nonsense things. I'm not interested anyway and I can see on the faces of my sisters that they are not interested either  but still managed to pretend they are. I sat there quietly just enjoying the taste of the food.The food is really good , I really like this fried thingy, i guess it's chicken. Because of my curiosity I asked my grandparents if it is really a chicken.

"Uhm this is really delicious.I love this chicken" I said then take a large bite, chewing it slowly to enjoy every part of it. I was kinda shocked when my grandparents laughed.I looked at them curiosly.

"Dear it is not a chicken." my grandfather replied still laughing.

"So it is a pork right?" I asked

"no"

"Ohh it is a beef" I said proudly.

"Your wrong sweetheart... it's a frog and I guess your enjoying it."My grandmother replied still laughing.

A FROG?!!?!?! Are they serious??No they are joking me..They really think they got me well their wrong.

"Stop jocking..It's not working on me." I replied annoyingly.

"No we are not joking honey...It is really a frog but don't you worry it is edible."my grandfather replied.

The expression of my face including my sisters changed. All this time I am eating this dirty stinky frog. I can't stop this anymore, I think I'm going to throw up.

"I need to throw up.Where's the bathroom?" I asked trying to stop the food from going up.

"Me too"  my other sisters replied in unison.

"Were so sorry dear.I never knew that you never tried to eat a frog." my grandfather apologized.

"Can you just tell us where is the bathroom.I never want to throw up in your fancy dining room" Danielle said rudely.Woahhhh I think Danielle lost her temper.Among the 5 of us Danielle is the one who is so careful in choosing the food she eats. 

"Uhmm Niall ..KIndly show the ladies where is the bathroom."my grandfather asked the blonde guy.The blonde guy nodded in response then lead the way.THe house is so big it is so difficult to search for the bathroom if you are alone. While walking the curly haired guy who is bringing a juice I guess accidentally poured it to Dianna.She screamed then started to curse the guy.If I was her of coure I'll do the same.The guy keeps on apologising but Dianna being as stubborn as she is still keeps on cursing.THe brown haired guy with brown eyes tried to stop the misunderstanding but it gets worse...

"HEy what is the problem in here HArry?" he asked the curly haired guy.

"I'm just saying sorry cause I accidentally poured the juice on her." the curly haired guy replied emphasizing accidentally.

"Well miss my brother here did not mean to pour the juice to you.He already asked for an apology but you are so stubborn and decline it so it is not his problem anymore." the brown haired guy with brown eyes explained.

"WHo are you to call my sister stubborn?" Danielle asked annoyingly.She is beyond pissed right now I can tell.

"Well MIss why don't you just mind your own business and stop including yourself in others misunderstanding."the blonde haired guy replied.

"Excuse me?!?!?!She is our sister so we have the right to protect her from some bastards like you and we have the right to include ourselves in this misunderstanding." Demi shouted then shot the guy a glare.

"Well miss you are calling us bastards but who do you think looks like one now?Yes..We are just a worker. We are not educated properly like you do but look at us and look at yourselves.We are trying to keep calm and fix everything but you keeps on shouting like a war freak.We may look stinky and you may look proper in the clothes you wear but we act more educated than you do.You just made me realize that it is better to be like this poor than to be like you rich but stubborn." the brown haired guy with blue eys said. I can't let this happen...We are loosing I need to think of a comeback.

"Well mister who knows everything, stop acting like you are more educated than we do.Wake up...this is the real world and we all know that you will never finished college.Aren't you pity of yourselves?So poor you can't have the life you want, the things you need and I don't think you can eat 3x a day.HAve you ever tried wearing proper clothes, or going to the mall never Am I right?Aren't you tired asking  assistance from our granparents.Opps I forgot you are  used to it right?Your a gold digger!!" I shouted.I'm so proud of myself.We are not loosing anymore..whooo I'm so good at this I always win.

"We are not a gold digger.We are working hard everyday and everynight to get what we want.We are not like you..You are not independent nor responsible.Do you think you can leave on your own?Do you think you can leave without your parents money?Here you are insulting us cause we are poor but life is just like a rollercoaster you may be up today and we may be down but the time will come when you will be down and we will be up and I promise when that time comes I will not even bother to lend a hand to you.Yes I admit that we are not properly educated, none of us finished college, we never tried to go to the mall , sometimes we can't eat the food we want or wear the clothes we want but atleast we can stand on our own feet.Don't you worry we will pay every single peso that your grandparents have given us." the black haired guy replied.

"Are you done?Cause if you are you may leave.Isn't that too much?This is a misunderstanding not a drama nor a play.Soo Shoooo" Eleanor said then shoo them away.The five of them leave.I don't know If I will cheer cause we won or I will be sad cause I guess I've said too  much.THey don't deserve to be treated that way...No what Am I saying they desere to be treated that way...They are a gold digger...

Once you become a gold digger you will forever be one.Forever be one.......

_______________________________)_________________________________________________

Hey Diallers.I updated whohoho I'm so happy.So this is it.It is so dramatic but I worked hard for it so please vote and comment below ..

LOVE LOTS

-DIAN 143