Chapter 1 (Graduation Day)

Demi's POV

Today is the day of my graduation.I am graduating high school.I can't stop myself for being so emotional.I will be sent to college soon and as we all know college will be a stressful time for me.High school was the best part of my life.How I wish I will be forever young.I was snapped out of my thoughts when my older sister Danielle went inside my room.

Danielle: Demi you need to be ready or you will be late for your graduation.

Demi: Danielle I don't want to be in college it will be so stressful.

Danielle: You can do it.Perrie , Eleanor and I are still alive right after We've been send to college so that means you will be alright.

I left out a giggle as those words left her mouth."Be ready in 10 minutes" she said as she left my room.I put on my favorite black dress that reaches just above my knee and my favorite black pumps.I curl the tips of my hair and put a little bit of make-up.After that I grab my purse and went out of my room.When I went down the stairs all eyes are on me.Goosebumps forms on my skin."Do I look that bad?" I ask them annoyingly."Actually you look good" my dad praises me."Yeah you look good honey" my mom added."Thanks??"I replied.I'm not really sure if they are telling the truth or not.I am their daughter so they surely said I look good even if the truth is that I look the complete opposite of what they are saying."Mom lets go.We cant patronize Demi all day you know?!?!" my second to the oldest sister Perrie said rudely."Stop being so rude PerrieWhy are you like that?You shoul be happy for me." I'am so pissed with her.Why can't she consider a day."Demi stop raising your voice she is still our elder sister" Eleanor the third to the oldest reminded me."El, Perrie is the second to the oldest so she should be the one to adjust with the situation".Our youngest sister Dianna said."Girls stop it.....Stop quarreling will you!!Do you need to be like this all the time??You are sisters for Christ sake."My mother raised her voice to us."Your moms right.You have cross your limits girls.We will talk about this later."my dad said as he lead my mom outside."We are gonna have a really long talk after the ceremony girls" Danielle said and we all laugh.When dad will said a talk it will really lasts for like hours.We quarrels at times but there are also times when we work together.The five of us went out and hop in the car.The car ride was so silent and no one dares to talk.I decided to text Dianna which is just beside me."The silence is killing me" I texted her."Yeah I'm not use to this.Mom and Dad is really serious."she texted back."Hey girls texting each other when you are just beside each other is so uncool" Danielle texted us."I'm sorry about my attitude awhile ago I am just so pissed with my boyfriend:(" Perrie texted us too."It is ex-boyfriend Perrie"eleanor reminded Perrie through text."I know Im over him."Perrie texted back."It is alright Perrie I understand"I texted Perrie."Thanks Dems "she replied.After a long ride we arrived at school.We went out of the car and proceeded inside.Demitrea Lovato your seat is here.The girl with a white dress and glasses said."It is Demi"I replied annoyingly.I really hate it when people call me Demitrea.We settled in our respective seat and waited for the program to start.After a minute or two the program and the awardings starts."Demitrea Lovato" the announcer said.I and my parents went on the stage to accept my awards.After the awarding ceremony I asked for my parents permission to mingle with my friends.They agreed and told me that they will just wait for me in the parking lot.After talking to my friends and taking some pictures I decided to go back to the parking lot.But as I was walking down the hallway Joe grab my hand and dragged me to the side.."Stop dragging me will you"I said as I tried to escape from his tight grip."Demi lets talk.. Babe stop being so stubborn.Forgive me okay. I will miss you" my annoying ex-boyfriend Joe told me."I'm not your babe!!!Alright.Stop calling me that name.Joe we're over." I shouted."Why can't you understand that I am sorry for cheating on you."he shouted back."You have no right to raise your voice on me Joe.First of all how many times have you cheated on me and how many times have you been forgiven.Sorry does not change everything.I'am not that same old Demi who is so obsessed with you, the girl who is willing to sacrifice herself just for you.People changed Joe I have changed."I replied."You"ll come back to me Demi..I know you can't leave without me."Joe said then walked away.Maybe he is right.Maybe I can't leave without him.Why does I have to be so dumb.There are a lot of boys out there who will not hurt me, the boy who will love me, the boy who will be with me until we grow old.Tears starts to spill out.I just feel so small and weak."Demi are you okay?" someone asked behind me.I quickly wiped the tears away and tried to smile.I turned around and saw Perrie standing worryingly."Yeah I'm fine Perrie".

"Are you sure?We can talk about it.I'm your elder sister and I will always be there for you".Perrie said while she pulled me for hug."I never thought you will be so sweet.I thought you hate me"I replied then hug her back."No I don't hate you.I love you Demi you are my sister".she said as she pulled away and looked at my eyes."I love you too Perrie" I replied then hugged her back."Did I miss something?"Dianna asked as she approached us with a wide smile."Well I and Demi are okay now."Perrie said."I'm happy for you that is a really great news."Dianna replied.We smiled and pulled her for a hug.We we're interrupted with a loud cough.The three of us pulled away and saw Danielle and Eleanor standing infront of us."Sorry to interrupt but mom and dad is waiting for you" danielle said while eleanor is crying beside her."are you okay El?" I asked her as I approached her."Yeah I'm fine.I'am just happy that we are all okay now" she said as she continue to sob."Uhh my sensitive little sister is so sweet" Perrie said then pulled El for a hug."Let's go now girls"Danielle said then lead the way.The rest of us followed Danielle to the car.When we arrived I saw my mom and my Dad waiting impatiently in the car."What took you so long?" Dad asked."We just fixed some things"Perrie replied."Get in the car now girls" my mom said with an emotionless face.The car ride was still so silent.We are supposed to be celebrating cause I am graduating but why are we like this?Sometimes I feel so jealous when my elder sisters and my younger sister gets what they want but I don't.I feel so insecure.I don't think mom and dad loves me.I was so useless.I was snapped out of my thought when the car stopped.That's the time when I realize that we just arrived.I went out of the car and went directly to my room.I just want to forget all the stressful things that happen today.I wanted to cry to get the pain off my chest.I remove my dress and put on my pj's. I jumped on my bed and tried to get all the things that bother me out of my mind.Maybe some music will help me relieved the anger, the sadness and pain.I put on my headphones and buried my face on the pillow.Maybe music does'nt really help me at all and maybe I just need silence to think it over.I pulled my headphones away and stared at the ceiling.The happenings that happen today is just too m uch to take.Starting from the quarrel I had with Perrie this morning then down to my mother that is really pissed with us then Joe who wants me back then me getting angry for not celebrating my graduation and the talk that I and my dad will have.See isn't that too much to take??!?!?...I was snapped out of my thought when I heard the door open.My younger sister Dianna went in then closed the door slowly."Can I sit on your bed?"she asked politely."Yup you can" I replied as I scooted away a liitle to give her a space to seat on.She seated beside me and starts to ask me a question."Is Mom really pissed with us?"she asked me.I can see  in her eyes that she is begging me to tell her that everything will be okay but I don't wanna lie it will just make things worse.Dianna is the sweetest among us.She does'nt want anyone to get angry with her.I  admit that she is stubborn at times but if you really know the real her you will find hewr sweet and caring."Well I guess she is but don't you worry maybe after this talk everything will be okay."I replied as I tried to comfort her."I wiah" she said shortly the n hugged me really tight.I hugged her back then patted her back.We were interrupted with a knock on the door."Girls?"my dad said as he peeked his head on the small opening of the door."Yeah?" dianna asked as she pulled away from the hug."Sorry to interrupt you but we've got a family meeting in the living room.Be there in a minute."dad said before he vanishes."Oh be prepared."I joked then stand up from the bed.I and dianna went down and saw Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle together with mom and dad seating in the living rooom.Oh god the atmosphere is not good....I and Dianna seated on the extra seats.Then dad starts to speak."Girls you just crossed your limits.We already had enough and we guessed we need to learn your lesson."my dad said calmly."What??!??!"Perrie said shocked."Perrie what did I said about interrupting?"my dad asked."Sorry" she replied trying to calm herself."Girls I and your dad came up with a really big decision."my mom said as she staired at us still emotionless."Remember when I told you about us going to hawaii for the vacation?"my dad asked."Yeah" we replied."We'll the plan is cancelled."my dad said plainly.What!! why is he acting like it is  not a big deal."What!!"We replied shocked."We'll it is not really cancelled but I and your father will be the only one who will go"my mom said."That's unfair" danielle said with a pout."What!!! about us!!!??"eleanor asked."Well... you will be sent to the farm where your grandparents live.I hope you will enjoy there and plaese don't be stubborn.Bye girls don't forget to pack your things we'll leave at 5 okay?"my dad said before he and my mom leaves us,

OHH NOO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO US? THE WORD FARM SOUNDS EWW AND DISGUSTING WHAT WILL WE DO???