Chapter 34

"Did he pay?"

"No.. he didn't.." The man scoffed, eyes rolling slightly. "I knew Desmond would pull shit like this." He crossed his arms, staring into the floor with anger and frustration written all over his face. Des was supposed to give back, just like he said he would. It would've been fair for all of them, yet this selfish man just wanted it all for himself. But suddenly the unidentified bloke smirked evilly to himself.

"He's going to pay.."

"Whether he likes it, or not.."

_________________

Harry was always the one to get hurt in the end. Every time, the pain only worsens, and all that was left would never be enough. He was supposed to find him, bring him back, and make up for their lost time. Though he had figured fate had other plans for him, because everything has turned out to be a disaster. The brunette was currently sitting by one of the benches outside of their school, consumed by his terrifying thoughts.

His decision to confront Edward was the best choice he had made, even if it had resulted to unbearable late nights of crying in his room. He even thought that his father would notice, but he was wrong. What did he expect from the man? A warm hug, sweet reassuring whispers, and warm tea? It was only a dream of his, that never came true.

Harry started skipping a lot of his classes, staying in the library most of the time, finding anything to read for a distraction. Not one teacher had even noticed his occasional presence in their class, nor did they acknowledge the fact that he wasn't attending any of their lectures.

To him, education suddenly didn't matter. All of his motivation and determination had gone spiraling down into the drain when Edward had chosen to rip his heart out, and break it into a million pieces.

"Harry? Love, are you alright? I've been trying to get ahold of you for five minutes already, but I find you here outside, not giving a damn if you missed anything important in there?" Louis just added more sadness to his damaged heart. The lad was so sweet when it came to him, pulling him close, with his wonderful words.

But Harry was just a game to him, and the curly headed boy knew that. Their agreement hadn't even progressed into the stage of any sexual activity involving intercourse itself.

_________________________________

I just did that, didn't I? I don't know why but I find that so funny. Okay back to reading, I'm sorry, lmao.
_________________________________

Harry was sure that it ended, but somehow, it disappointed him. Maybe it was because Louis wouldn't have a reason to talk to him anymore, or because Harry knew, that Louis would never have the same feelings that Harry had for him. Louis hadn't shown any signs of infatuation or feelings for him. And if the boy was being honest, he had lost hope for happiness and love to come into his life.

"Harry.."

He understood why Louis didn't like him. Harry was a foolish, and clumsy idiot. Who would like someone who'd embarass themselves almost everyday of their life?

"Harry!" Harry was snapped out of his deep trance, chest heaving up and down heavily. His green eyes were suprisingly connected to blue.