Sleepover! (Includes: Shrieks, Fangirling, Gossip and Many More!)

• Dedicated to To All My FABULOUS Readers

Piper was currently having a migraine.

So many things happened in such a short time.

Jason...

The blonde idiot. What was he thinking? He just kissed her, dropped a major bombshell on her and left! Like, what did you do this past years? Refining your skills in deserting people after dropping huge news on them? If that's what he'd been up to, then he certainly hadn't learned a thing.

"He's alive."

Right now, Piper had little doubt that she misheard him say that.

She felt her eyes prickle. If what she thought he said was true...

Ugh, Piper clutched her head. The pain was seriously annoying.

She entered the Aphrodite Cabin making sure that she didn't create any noise. Her half-siblings were most likely asleep. But of course, the world just seemed to enjoy her getting embarrassed or in trouble.

She cursed the stray lipstick that caused her to stumble and inevitably fall down.

Thud!

And the lights went on.

"...Hi...?" Piper greeted casually.

A chorus of squeals and "OMG's" greeted her back.

"Jasper/Jiper is reunited!" A 13 year-old sibling of hers squealed.

"OTP!" Another jumped up and down.

Piper believed that fangirling could be some form of exercise. It certainly seemed tiring from an outsider's point of view. Really, fangirling has got to be some kind of work-out. They jump, run and cheer and all that jazz.

Piper never really understood some of her siblings. Even after what occurred years ago, they believed that Jasper/ Jiper will be reunited in the end.

"Their romance is so sweeeet..." A girl about eleven started swooning. "I wish I had a romance like that."

Trust me kid, Piper thought to herself. Our romance is waaaay complicated.

Then somebody seemed to get an idea. "Sleepover!!!"

Drew was asleep the whole time.

o.0.o

Piper got my cornucopia (Aphrodite gave her a replica during her birthday last year. It's exactly the same as her other one which Piper offered to Deimos and Phobos) from her bed, as per request of her siblings and made it spit out pizza, coke (Was that even possible?), burgers, fries, tacos and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

They weren't supposed to be doing this but...what others don't know won't hurt them, right? Plus, it's just midnight snacks, what's the worse that could happen? (Piper will very much soon find out)

Of course, being the Aphrodite Cabin, they just had to talk about the latest happenings of the love lives of their fellow campers. Piper could hardly care, but she needed to get her mind off of Jason and his bi-polar attitude.

"Did you hear that Travis is going to finally ask Katie out?" Lacy stage-whispered.

"What?!?" One of Drew's old lackeys basically shrieked. "They aren't together yet?!"

Yeah, it pretty much went that way for about an hour. The thing that confused Piper was how nobody heard her siblings' shrieking, complaining, giggling and fangirling. Was there some sort of silencing rune or something?