I Get A Mission From Captain Kill Joy

"Is that the best you can do?"

Percy smirked at him. "Luke, don't underestimate me."

Percy thrust his sword at Luke, who was known as Alpha among Chaos' elite soldiers, aiming for his right shoulder. Luke parried the strike, shoving Percy's sword farther away from him. Percy used this as a distraction and loosened his grip on the sword causing Luke to momentarily stumble, not expecting the sudden force of Percy's blade against his disappearing, loosening his grip on his own blade. As Luke was trying to regain his bearings, Percy gripped the hilt of his blade and slipped it in between the small gap of Luke's hand and sword with deadly accuracy. He tilted his blade to right giving Luke a small wound on his palm. Luke dropped his weapon in surprise. Percy kicked his chest, knocking the wind out of Luke and sending him to the floor with a dull thud. He looked back up and saw the tip of Percy's sword poised directly in between his eyes.

"Huh." He sounded unimpressed. He moved the blade away from his face. "You certainly gotten better. Your precision, accuracy and speed is nothing to scoff at."

Percy smiled in satisfaction and gave Luke back his sword. "And it's all thanks to you. I never would've guessed that all the time you spent maiming-I mean, training me would've paid off." He turned to Jason who was known as Shocker.

"Time?"

"7.38 seconds." He replied while clapping. "It's a new record!"

"Well, that's a shocker." Luke snickered.

"That pun isn't even...punny at all." Jason broke out a faint smile

"It's definitely not as funny as your face."

Percy chuckled. His life in Planet Chaos was the best. He not only managed to bring some of his dead friends back but his speed, skills, stamina, strength and over-all ability improved greatly as well. His archery...pretty good at least compared to before. And all it took him was 67 minor injuries, 23 major injuries and very, very patient instructors...who at least at one point left him with the hospital bill of all those he injured. His wallet was empty by the time his skills were at least moderate...And owned nearly nothing when he managed become on par with the twins, Apollo and Artemis.

"Hey guys!" Charles Beckendorf, a.k.a Forge, greeted as he entered the padded training room, hand-in-hand with his girlfriend, Silena Beauregard, who when asked to choose her code name, decided on Beauty. The reason was a no-brainer. It speaks the truth, she said.

"Where's Castor?" She asked. "He wasn't in his room, the kitchen nor the greenhouse."

"Present!" Castor/Vines suddenly exclaimed from behind the couple, causing everyone in the room to jump, flinch and shriek.

"Ow!" Castor complained, nursing his ears. "Silena, I think your shriek broke my eardrums."

"I didn't shriek." Silena turned around with an irritated expression on her face. "Stop scaring the Chaos out of us, and don't tell me the reason you did that was to improve you espionage skills. The next time you do that I promise it won't only be Percy who broke the dining table."

"Then who shrieked?" Beckendorf asked, clearly hoping to change the topic. Honestly, his girlfriend could be scary when she wants to...

She didn't finish her beauty sleep, didn't she?, They all thought simultaneously.

I didn't finish my beauty sleep, Silena thought grumpily.

"*cough* Luke * cough*"

Luke glared at Percy, his face a deep shade of red. If looks could kill Percy would have been dead ten times over.