Back to Camp Half-Hell

They had an hour to prepare for the trip. After I told the Elite Squad, consisting of Jason/Shocker, Luke/Alpha, Zoe/Star, Bianca/ Angel, Beckendorf/ Forge, Silena/ Beauty, Ethan/ Eyepatch, Castor/ Vines, Lee/ Bow and Michael/ Arrow, about the mission, they all scattered to pack their things. We waited in the Lounge Room. Chatter filled the room.

Castor wanted to give Pollux a heart attack and act all chill as if he never left in the first place. Beckendorf wanted to see Bunker 9 after a certain Hephaestus kid(*) told him about it. It also helped that Chaos unlocked his fire abilities. Though using it was taxing for him while Silena, being the Aphrodite kid she is, wanted to know if her OTPs were together. Bianca longed to see her younger brother, Nico. Zoe wanted to see how the Hunters are doing. Give them a few tips if she had extra time. Michael and Lee wanted to show-off to their half-brothers and half-sisters how awesome they were...And they suppose they could help out with the younger kids in their cabin. Ethan, though afraid of facing the other demigods, wished to see the new cabins added for the minor gods.

Percy tried to act excited because none of them, excluding Jason and Luke, knew about what happened. Thankfully, his acting skills somewhat improved.

Percy left the room without alerting anyone. He went back to the Training Room. After all, this might be the last time, for a while, that he'd be here. He concentrated on setting his hand ablaze. It took all of his concentration considering the fact that his natural element was water.

This was one of the gifts Chaos had given him. As the leader of the Elite Squad, he was given the main abilities of the Twelve Olympians. Sadly, using these powers came at a cost but he didn't care about the consequences. He'll only do so when they stare right at his face. For now, his main problem was the scolding he'd receive from the other soldiers.

Beads of sweat poured down his face as he willed the flames to become taller. He didn't notice Jason entering the room.

"Percy!" Jason shouted, running over to him. Percy extinguished the flames and fell backwards with an "oof!". "Don't do that. You know what happens whenever you—"

Percy waved him off. "I know, I know."

"Are you ready?" Jason asked as he lent Percy a hand. "You look nervous."

"Yup," Percy replied, popping the 'p'. "And I'm not nervous. Your nervous. Pfft...I am so not totally nervous. Hey fun fact: Sebastian from The Little Mermaid's full name is Horatio Thelonius Ignacious Crustaceus Sebastian. Also—"

Jason just shook his head. "Percy you really are nervous. You're rambling like a senile, old lady again."

"Can you blame me? Aren't you nervous about seeing Piper again?"

"I am." Jason admitted. "But I know Piper. She probably has a reason for doing so. Maybe I wasn't a good enough boyfriend. Maybe it was a trick of the eye. Or maybe some crazy entity was bored out of their mind and said 'Hey I have an idea! Why not we play around with this blonde dude's head by breaking his heart.' But I'd rather be without her than lose all the bonds I share with everyone here."

Percy stared at him. "You've been overly exposed to me and my awesomeness."

Jason just sighed. "Whatever you say, man. Let's go back to the others. The last time we took so long they thought it'd be funny to throw a brick at my face." Though Jason mostly said the last part to himself.

o.O.o

"About time you guys show up." Michael Yew said, loudly for obvious reasons.

Standing in the Lounge Room, everyone could clearly hear Beckendorf trying to placate Silena. "Just drop the brick, Silena. We don't need to—"

"But Charlie," Silena whined. "Brason!"