I left the hospital wing and made my way to the Hufflepuff common room and chatted with Sam and Lauren until it was late and we parted ways . Me and Sam went to the boys dorms.

"Cedric? May I speak to you?" Noah asked me , he was acting far too formal for my liking.

"Sure! What's up?"

"In private!" He presses and Sam went to the bathroom to get changed.

"So...what's bothering you?" I pondered

"Who do you like?" I was taken a back by his strait-forwardness.

"What?"

"Who do you like?" He repeated.

(Y/N)

"No one ! Why?" He relaxed slightly

"I-I Just n-noticed you were quite close to (Y/N)!
That's all!" He stammered

"Who do you like?" I pressed

"Y-(Y/N) " I sucked in a deep breath. "I'm sure you like someone !" Back off !

"No. Why do you like her ?"

"She's pretty and confident and funny and well ,perfect!" All my reasons .

"Alright good night ." I got changed and closed my curtains on my four poster bed forcefully and closed my eyes .

Your POV
~•~

Pain .

Pain

Pain was all I felt for the next few days. Cedric and my other friends would come and visit me and I was discharged from the hospital wing the next week.

I walked down the corridor in a dazed state and accidentally walked into someone on my way to potions.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I apologised and helped her up. "What's your name ?"

"Ceren, Ceren Moon. I don't need to ask for yours . (Y/N) (L/N) ,Hufflepuff queen." She chuckled and I giggled with her.

Ceren is a dark brunette with piercing light green eyes. She is quite tall and is on the skinny side. I believe she is in the second year and Slytherin.

"See you later Ceren! Gotta go to potions."

"Bye!" And I dashed to the dungeons before the bell went off.

I walked to my seat and sat down then got out my books before Professor Snape started his lecture.

"Today we will be making the hiccoughing potion . Please turn to page 147 in your book." Snape said in his monotone voice. "Go and collect your ingredients and start. " the class scrambled to grab the potions and returned to their desk.

I boiled the water and added in the ingredients step by step. Once I had finished I called snape over and he tested it on a small frog. It was successful! Then he let the frog go.

"Well Done Miss (L/N) . Your mother was good at potions as well, she was in my class." Snape had a new side of softness that not many had seen before until he put on his usual façade and walked off.  The class had ended and the class hurried out of his class room and it was charms class next with the Griffindors.

The next few lessons flew by and it was time for dinner. I decided to sit with Cedric, Noah,Lauren and Sam.

"Hey guys!" I greeted cheerfully

"Hey (Y/N) !" Cedric replied and the rest waved. Sam was stuffing his face as usual but Noah kept on looking at the ground and playing with his food. Cedric was giving him death glares and Lauren... was Lauren and hit Sam on the back of his head.

"One day your gonna trade all of us for food!" Lauren hissed to Sam. Sam moaned in annoyance.

"Okay what's going on between you and Noah?!"I raised an eyebrow and gave them both a look that could kill.

"N-nothing!" Cedric stammered

"Seriously?" I pressed

"Yup." Cedric leaned into my ear and whispered "Noah likes the same person I fancy." I squealed

"Who is it?!"

"Not telling you~!" He teased and I pouted." Aww you look so cute." Cedric squeezed my cheeks and I blushed at our close proximity I swear Cedric was leaning closer and closer . Noah cleared his throat and gave Cedric a death glare. What just happened!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I forgot to mention that 'Ceren moon 'is an OC based off of the amazing booksofthepotter . Again if you want your OC in my book ,don't be afraid to message me. Xx
Word count:1275

Ideas for next chapter?

Signing off ~ Star 💫