food and services

It felt like Junhoe was just a hole, a hole that leaked blood and cum. Though they were kind enough to let Junhoe wash his face, so Chanwoo and Donghyuk didn't see how cum-stained it was.  And to Junhoe, it was like he was washing away how broken he felt, how used.

"You must miss Bobby hyung so much," Chanwoo muttered as he had his face smushed into Donghyuk's shoulder.  The older was brushing his hair with his fingers as he gave lingering kisses to his forehead.  Junhoe turned back to look at them, giving a soft smile.  This was a first they acknowledged Bobby even caring for him.  They always berated him over Bobby.  Overall of them, they never dulled their words. 

"Me?" Junhoe laughed softly, "You two must be aching without him."

"Yeah," Chanwoo whispered as he let out a sigh.

"We miss all of them," Donghyuk nodded, "But there's no reason to get down.  They'll be saving us."

"Can you sing me a song, Junnie?" Chanwoo asked softly and Junhoe could feel his heart flutter.  He loved to sing.  He loved to sing to the ones he loved especially.  Singing meant the world to him. 

"My love, my love, my love. He keeps me warm," Junhoe's hands went up behind Bobby's neck as they danced together.  They were up on stage, it was a rehearsal. 

"He keeps me warm," Junhoe continued as Bobby was letting go and immediately Jinhwan was hugging Junhoe and dancing with him.  Junhoe smiled down at him as he leaned down to kiss his cheek and keep singing, "He keeps me warm."

They loved to hear him sing.  Not his usual loud and overdramatic way, but his soft and sweet tone.  They loved to watch him dance.  And to dance with him.

"C'mere," Hanbin chuckled as he spun Junhoe around and dipped him only to see a giant smile on Junhoe's face.

Why didn't moments like that always last?

"Of course, I can sing you a song," Junhoe cleared his throat.  He felt like his voice was leaving him, he felt so weak, but he needed to do this, "Just one time, for 10 seconds let me hug you..."  For them, he'd do anything.

X

Bobby was anxious.  They sat in his hotel room.  He didn't know how Hanbin got so much sleep as he tossed and turned in dismay.  Yunhyeong tried to lay beside him and get his own rest, but he would always get up and break out in sobs causing Jinhwan to run after him and try to comfort him in some way he could, but he felt guilty.

Hanbin would reach for Bobby who sat on the couch, watching his messages with his Junnie waiting to see any sign of activity.  Waiting, hoping somehow there would be a message or sign, but nothing.  

After that terrible night dragged on; it was finally was morning.  And Yunhyuk came with the other staff, having breakfast and coffees for them.  Bobby didn't want it.  

"You need to eat, Bobby," Yunhyuk said in a matter-of-fact tone.  Jinhwan was neatly putting the containers of food together for them as if it was just normal, it made Bobby scoff to himself.

"I don't need to do anything, but find the other three—Honestly, we're just wasting time when they could be starving right now!  And we're just up here with some fluffy fucking pancakes and coffee, gathered around like we're breaking bread together!"  Bobby shouted as he stood up, throwing his chair over in the process walking to the window covered wall facing out into the city of Los Angeles.  It looked bigger than before, scarier too.  And he continued, quieter this time, "They could be out there, anywhere... cold, alone, even separated."