seven

I can't stand to spend another night alone, I'd rather die. Getting intoxicated by myself for the seventh night since I was w him, it's getting old.

Also I need to find something out. His goons have been talking, gossiping in my little hospital and I have some information.

Maurice, someone who I've considered killing, was taking about a new girl. A new girl for the joker, she was his old doctor or something. I cannot stand to be replaced, not without a fight.

I struggle to my feet, scraping my knees a couple of times on the wood flooring, burning my kneecaps. Once I'm up and stumbling I make out a coat bunched up on the floor and I take it for the cold air.

I'm in my way next door. I'm determined to get answers. Find out why I've been discarded so easily, like he didn't take me to a carnival, and we didn't have a good time. He showed me this entirely new side to him. I've read all about him, about his cruelty. Doctor who have commented on the joker have said he's a full blown psychopath but why would a psychopath take me out, why would he bother too.

This is what I'm wondering, if by some chance he's not a psychopath who has zero control over himself, but maybe he's a sociopath and he's aware of all that he is doing, and if so, then he can feel things... (for me)

I enter the side entrance since there doesn't seem to be doors in this warehouse but just random holes, big enough to fit through, in the structure.

The loud clamoring makes me anxious. He men in here seem to be focused and determined to get many different kinds of explosives into he back of dozens of white vans.

Holy shit! The joker is definitely planning something big tonight, something that's going to change the game, turn Gotham in itself.

I turn my face away as some goons start to glance at me. I walk somewhere less packed and snatch a clown mask from the floor. I put it on not knowing what would happen to me if I was caught in here. Would they kill me? I've saved their lives many times.

"Hey where's my mask!" I turn my disguised face in the direction of a 6'4, 240 pound criminal. Bad idea! He giant man grows enraged as he continued to ask who the hell took his clown mask. If he takes a few steps to the right he'll find me kneeling behind a metal sheet.

I've got to move if I don't want to be broken. I crouch and slowing head to the back of the warehouse and dip into the first room with the lights out.

The only noise is my heavy breathing as I back into a corner. That is until arguing occupies my eardrums, nasty arguing.

"Harley! GET OUT!" I recognize the brutal voice to be J's, so who the fuck is Harley? "Who's dress is this Joker?!bwhats this huh? A name tag? Who's Matilda?" A whiny high pitches voice irritates me. Who is Matilda.

"It's mine, now leave." Nothing else was said. Just some struggling between the two, physically. They're fighting.

Would he joker ever hit me? I'll never disobey and find out.

SMACK

YELL

she's down on the hallways floor above my head. He slapped the fuck out of her and continued to yell degrading things her way. I can't feel to bad since he did tell her to leave on her own.

But now I'm asking myself who Harley and who is Matilda, and why aren't I in the love triangle.

Let's go ask him Devon.

I peer outside of the dark room and the coast is clear. I run down the hall and find some very unreliable steps that lead to the jokers 'room'. I've got to be careful not to bump into his squeeze.