Drag Car Racer

• Dedicated kay Alexandra Daphne Fritzheld-Lancaster

"Drag your car out of the garage and race me!"   

What is drag racing? 

Drag racing is a type of in which or (usually specially prepared for the purpose) compete, usually two at a time, to be first to cross a set finish line. 

(c) Wikipedia

Full Name: Alexandra Vanderbilt

Age: 25 years of existence

Racing Expertise: Drag Racing/Car Racing

Racing Experience: 7 years. 5 years as professional, 2 years of God know's what I'm trying to hide to my parents. LOL

Background: 

Xandra is a half-British, 1/4 Filipina and 1/4 Spanish race. Her dad was born in London, same goes with her mom, who was her dad's childhood sweetheart. When her dad had his business boomed they would need to settle down in the Philippines for quite some time as her mother also loved the place, especially Palawan. She spent most of her childhood in London before her family migrated in the Philippines. She has an older brother named Xam, who is also a racer.

She finished college, in Imperial College Business School, as her father's wish in order to help them in their trading business. As much as she like to study in the Philippines, her dad knows what is best for her child. 

She has two bitchy best friends, Yzza and Ziah, who she met during high school and now living together in their so-called LAIR. 

Find out more of Xandra's story in this book. Keep reading!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

xoxo,

BitterSweetNovelist