➳c7

Opening my eyes I find myself in the middle of the Glade. I try to yell out to anyone, but no one is out there. Someone starts running out of the maze walls. I focus my eyes on the person running across the Glade, charging at me like a bull.

As they grew closer I could start to recognise their face. It was Ben. With his eyes red, about to pop out of his head. He was screaming coming at me, yelling my name.

He grew closer and closer. My feet started going backwards, afraid of what he will do. The way he was charging, frightened me.

I kept shuffling back and back until my back hit the back wall. I started to get worried now, as he kept on coming closer and closer. I just stood there, my heart pace increasing at his every step.

He was about 20 feet away when we both looked into each others eyes. They were filled with hatred. Fear washed over me and he didn't stop when he was 10 feet away. I pressed my back up against the wall as we kept staring at each other.

With my back straight against the wall, he ran straight through my eyes, as I shut them.

As soon as I saw him run through me, my whole body was rotated, so the wall I was standing against was flipped to mye lying on my back.

I blinked my eyes and stared up at a plain white ceiling. I slowly lifted my head and neck, looking around. I tried lifting my arm, but couldn't find enough strength to break them free from what was holding them down.

Looking down at my body, I found leather bands wrapped around my wrists, ankles and waist, pinning me to the table with buckles.

I looked around and saw monitors and lots of computers showing moving images of a brain, the body and a what looked like a tape of Newt and Alby in the Glade.

Why are they there? Was all I could think at the time.

I tried my hardest to get out, and screamed for help, but no one was responding.

The doors banged open and someone else lying down pinned down with the same leather buckles. People in lab coats and glasses were wheeling the person in on a bed with clipboards and pens. They continued attaching injections to the person, staying calm and not saying a single word, as they were thrashing around yelling them to stop, trying to escape.

They turned to me and I recognised it was Thomas.

"Thomas?!" I breathed out, panicked. He looked at me worried trying to escape. I kept wriggling my wrists and ankles, trying to loosen the hard grip.

The doors banged open again and another 2 people in lab coats were holding a boy, at least seven years old.

He was crying, trying to get out of the peoples hands. He turned to me, staring at me for a second.

"Bella!" He shouted, with a scared cry.

I recognised his voice. His eyes. His face. His hair. I could picture us being together before, seeing him giggling. I knew him.

"Danny?" I whispered.

All of sudden, there was a needle stuck into my arm, and my head was held back.

I closed my eyes, hoping it was all just a dream. When I reopened them, I was surrounded by darkness, with a spotlight on me.

I heard growls and low screeches coming from all around me. I looked around, but darkness still surrounded me.