Chapter 4

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Author POV

The sun shines through a window into the house of Holo and Jax. The sun shines on Jax's face as his eyes slowly open, Holo lies on his chest and sleeps peacefully. Jax smiles and kisses his girlfriend on the forehead, her eyes slowly open, she looks up and sees her boyfriend, she smiles and says "Good morning my adonis." Jax smiles and says, "Good morning, my little wolf." Holo sits up and covers herself with the blanket, because the two are actually naked.

Holo gets up and says, "I'm getting ready, you should do that too." Jax says, "Yes, I should as well, you can go to shower first," Holo smirks and says, "I could do that, or you could join me." Jax grins and says "Ok, but nothing slow, we have to make breakfast for the little ones." The two disappear into their bathroom and start to take a shower.

Some moments later, the two are already down in the kitchen and cooking. Just when the two are done cooking, the four girls come into the living room and see their parents already sitting at the table. The four run to their seats and sit down and say, "Good morning, Daddy and Mommy." Jax says, "Good morning, you four." Holo says, "Good morning, my little stars."

Neo asks, "Mommy, daddy, what are we going to do today?" Holo says "I'll spend my day with you today, your dad will not come today." Jax knew nothing about that and wanted to say something, but Holo foresaw that and said, "You have no right to say anything, you had our little stars, three weeks just for you, I want to have a day."

Jax asks, "What should I do today?" Holo says, "Go for a walk, or something like that, you can also go on a date with one of your friends." Jax blushes and hurries out the door as he calls to the kitchen "I'm going for a walk!" Holo giggles as she hears the door close and says, "When will you learn that you are too good for just one person, many girls love you, just accept it."

Jax is just walking through a park when someone taps him on the shoulder. He turns and sees Winry standing there. He smiles and says "Hey Winry." She smiles at him and says "Hey Jax, how's your arm?" Jax raises his arm and says, "That's fine, what are you doing here?" Winry puts her arms behind her head and says, "I'm just out for a walk and I saw you, I thought I'd say hello." Jax says "So how are you?" Winry says, "Very good."

Winry looks around and says, "Are you here with the girls?" Jax shakes his head and says "No, Holo wants to spend the day with our little stars and does not want to have me there." Jax looks sad and Winry comes up with an idea, she says "Jax, I want to claim my favor." Jax smiles and says with a thumbs up "Sure, where can I help?" Winry grins and says "You're going on a date with me."

Jax freezes and asks "What?" Winry says, "You're going on a date with me, and I asked Holo for permission." Jax falls to the floor, in anime style, but gets up again and says "I'm not going back to my word and Holo is okay with a date, so come on let's go." Winry hugs Jax's arm and the two go away.

Of course, Jax goes with Winry to the legendary prosthesis market, or automail market. Not everyone knows this market, only those who know about Hollows and other weird creatures or magic know this market. Winry is full of joy, and is looking at different types of automails. Jax always finds it funny how someone can be so interested in prothesis or automails. He follows her and hears how Winry talks about the things with joy. He likes it, even if he is not really interested in such things, he is happy when someone else is happy.

Winry says, "Jax, look at this." Jax comes to her and sees an automail with a chainsaw. Winry says, "I think that would not be bad for you." He shakes his head and says "No, it's not my style." Winry protests "You'd look so cool, with such an arm." Jax grins and says "Maybe we'll give you such an arm." Winry looks sadly at the floor and says, "I wish I could."

Jax starts to laugh and Winry also starts to laugh. Winry says, "Thanks Jax, it's always fun to be with you." Jax says "Likewise." The two of them are still talking until they hear someone say, "Hey, is not that the white-haired Shinigami?" "Yeah right, what's he doing here?" "Is not he somehow famous?"

Jax rolls his eyes and says, "Let's go." He lifts Winry up in the bridal style and jumps to the next roof. Once there, he puts them back and the two look at the sunset. Winry puts her head on Jax's shoulder and says "Hey Jax." Jax turns his head to the side and is greeted with a kiss on the lips, after the kiss says Winry "Thanks for the day and I wanted to tell you, I love you, do you accept it?" Jax sighs and says, "Of course, I would be lying if I said that I had no feelings for you, but I have one more question."

Winry says, "What?" Jax says, "You and Holo have planned this date, right?" Winry smiles, strangely, and says, "So noticeable?" Jax shakes his head and says "Not really, but Holo said something with a date this morning and then you come to me and want to go on a date with me." Winry says, "I'm just happy that you said yes." Jax says "Me too."

To be continued.