22.

"Roses for you." Espero handed a bouquet of roses to Sam. It's not their anniversary or birthday but he always brought roses for her. 

"What are you doing? Why you always give me roses, huh?" she asked but she likes it. She took the roses from him and her heart do some somersault as if they were teenagers. 

"Courting you. It seems I haven't court you properly."

"Aww, you're so cheesy. Come here." she pulled his collar and wrapped his neck as she crashed her lips to his. She dropped the roses on the floor because she was immediately drown with his kiss. She didn't even felt that she was now cornered on the counter as they keep on kissing.

Sam felt a tug on her lower lip, opened it up to give him access inside. His tongue quickly got inside the moment she opened it up for her. Her fingers were all tangled with his hair as his hands went to her back then to her hips. 

"Your kisses are so worth craving for." Sam said in between their kisses and let out a soft moan when she felt his lips on her neck, softly nibbling her skin as his hands continued to caressed her back and soon felt his cold hand inside of her shirt.  

"I love you more than you can think of." Espero said, catching her lips once again. They were so drowned into their kisses inside the kitchen that they didn't notice their little one get inside to witness their make out.

"Mama? Papa?" she called out.

It seems that no one heard her calling out for them. They just kept on kissing each other, giggling and letting out a soft moan that a 2 year old kid just watched them with so much innocence, not having any idea what were they up to.

Angel Hope finally walked closer to them and tugged Espero's shirt to caught their attention. 

"Papa. Mama." she called out loudly, enough to hear her. "Doing what?" 

This made the couple jumped in surprise that Sam had to pushed Espero away that he fell on the floor. He whimpered in pain and Sam was in so much confusion whom she will attend first. She was embarrassed too for her 2 year old kid that she witnessed their make out. 

"Oh my goodness, are you okay?" she asked, kneeling beside him to side to check if he break a bone or something. 

"I'm okay." he squeaked in pain, trying his best to smile.

Angel Hope also did the same, kneeled down beside with Espero and hugged and kissed his cheek. "Hope kith you Papa. You are okay now." she smiled.

"Aww, thank you, baby." Espero said as Sam helped him to stand up. 

They were blushing like a red tomato, embarrassed to face their child. Hope stared at them with those doe eyes as she cradled the bunny stuff toy on her arms, waiting for either of them to say something. 

"Hurt Papa?" she asked once again. 

"No, baby. Papa's alright." Espero went to picked up his angel and kissed her forehead. " I love you baby." 

"Wuve you too, Papa." she said then faced to her mother. "Wuve you, Mama."

"Love you too." Then they just group hug inside the kitchen until Hope asked them what are they  doing a while ago. They just laughed it off and asked her to forget it. 

"Hey.." Sam called him once they were inside their room. Unknowingly to him, she locked the door and smirked once he looked at her. 

"Yes?"

Sam went nearer to him, put her arms around his neck then leaned for a short kiss. "Can we continue where we left there in the kitchen?" 

Espero blushed furiously that made Sam laughed softly with his sudden reaction. He knew that when it comes to this, she was always the bolder one between them to initiate intimacy. But this night, the aura was different. Shall they be stepping the next level of intimacy?

"I really love when you are shy, love." she said, kissing softly his lips. 

It didn't take him that long to figure what she wants. He was instantly drowned with her kiss that he can't help to deepen the kiss, feeling their tongue inside their mouth. She let out a soft moan when she felt once again his hands went inside her shirt, caressing every part of her skin until it reach on her breast, feeling the roundness of it on his hands.

Sam pushed him to their bed, straddled him on top and leaned back again to catch his lips. Her fingers started to unbuttoned his shirt until she can felt his naked chest on her hands.

"S-Sam.." Espero called out when she went for his neck, biting softly to made a mark. He can felt his bulge getting harder as she softly bounced atop of it, probably teasing him. She smirked with this, satisfied to know that she was turning him on. 

"You are s-such a tease.."

Sam quickly took off her shirt and undergarment on the floor that left her breast exposed to his sight. Not a hint of embarrassment can be seen on her face while on his part, felt guilty and shy for seeing a naked beauty in front of him. 

She started to stroked her breast as he watched her doing it, feeling more aroused as ever. She let out a soft moan as he keeps doing wonders on her breast that he immediately sat up, showering her neck with kisses down to her breast.

Another moan was emit from her mouth when his tongue swirled on her nipple as his other hand went for the other one. Sam grinded on his bulge that made him groan out in pleasure. 

His fingers went on her shorts, attempting to get rid of it. Sam got it that she hurriedly do it, revealing everything to him. Her body didn't seem to change at all as if she didn't give birth. 

"You're so beautiful, love." Espero whispered when he softly pulled her back to bed and laid her down as he hovered her and gave kisses again. 

"Mama? Papa?" a tiny voice from outside was heard, knocked 3 times and called out for them. This made the couple halt for what they about to do tonight. 

Sam pushed Espero aside and quickly put her clothes and fixed her hair. Just before she can open the door for the girl outside, she picked up his shirt and threw it at him then utter a whisper to get dress which he did in a  hurry.

Espero was never felt so much disappointment in life. This must be the greatest disappointment ever.

"Mama." Angel Hope with a smile and a puppy eyes and asked when Sam open the door for her. "Can I sleep with you?"

She smiled. "Of course, baby." she picked it up on her arms and faced Espero. He just smiled and nodded his head. 

Once they lay down, Sam hummed a lullaby as Espero watched the two of them. Sam giggled each time to see how he disappointed he was but still willing to sacrifice this night for their Angel Hope. 

"Maybe we can continue when she is asleep." he whispered that Sam slapped his arm for teasing her again.

"Hush now."

"But, you left me hanging there." he pouted. 

She pinched his cheek and kissed his lips again. "Maybe we can do it some other time. But let's just sleep for now, love."

Espero chuckled over this and both of them dozed off to dream land.