(Chapter 19) Wedding Bells

Just to say, sorry this is so long overdue! I know this isn't really an excuse, but it's the holiday and I got caught up In some stuff...anyway! On with the chapter!

Third Person POV (there will be a flashback)

Ink and Error sat together in the multiverse witnessing what had been a beautiful ceremony, church bells had rung around the town and both humans and monsters had come to pay respects to the newly weds. Narrowing his eyes, Error watched as a huge wedding cake was wheeled towards a Gleeful Classic, who demanded to be the first to try it despite whining from Red- and yaddy yaddy you'll get details in the flashback.

Error's POV (oooohhh! another new POV!)

I yawned slightly as I watched Red give the longest speech I had ever heard. I mean seriously! It was like ten pages long!

I looked over at Ink, who's eye lights were in the shape of small stars. Sighing, I tiredly wrapped an arm around his small frame and said "So, is it all going to stop now?"

"What?" He responded, breaking out of his daze

"I said, is it all going to stop now?" I repeated, becoming frustrated.

"I know what you said Error, but what do you mean by that?"

"I mean, we've had our fun, there's nothing left for us here, let's just erase this pointless skeleton couple and move onto the next!"

"So that's all it is to you?" Said Ink, his expression considerably darkening, "after all this you still don't care, hah..you really haven't changed have you?"

Confused by his Angry tone, I continued to rub salt into the wound by saying "well yeah! In the end it's just some dumb drawing you made, I mean, it's not like it's a matter of life and death."

"Except it is Error! Not for us maybe, but for them, yes!"

"You know what? If your going to be like this, mabye I'll just go down there and erase them myself!"

"No you can't!"

And with that, I had raced off towards the portals, Ink hot on my tail. Screeching to stop, I slid through one of them and ending up emerging through the middle of the wedding cake, right in front of some very confused guests....

Red's POV:

This is it! The happiest day of my life has finally come and I cannot be more excited. Today is the day me and Classic get married. I was in my dressing room, Undyne, Alphys and Asgore by my side helping me get ready, when I was tapped on the shoulder.

"Mm?"

"They're ready for you,"

"Oh? Ok," smiling nervously, I stood up and started making my way towards the alter.

Church Bells starting ringing, as more and more of the guests began arriving, all dressed in red and blue themed garments.

Skip to five minutes later

Classic still hadn't arrived yet, and the nerves were beginning to kick in. Sighing, I breathed in and out slowly before looking up and...

There he was.

Dressed In a stunning half dress half suit and wearing a smile that was brighter than the sun itself. And that's saying something considered I have lived underground for pretty much my entire life.

Beaming back, I helped him up onto the platform as Asgore stepped forward in the role of the Priest.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of these two monsters, before we continue does anyone have any objections? if not forever hold your peace."

The room went deathly silent.

"Good, now Red do you take Sans the skeleton as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," I replied, entwining me and Classic's fingers.

"And do you, Sans the skeleton, take Sans the skeleton.....2? As your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do,"

"Then I pronounce you, husband and husband, you may kiss,"

The room erupted into cheers as Classic let out an inhuman scream and pounced on top of me, before roughly connecting our lips (RIP logic)

Time skip

"I would like to thank everyone for coming one final time," I said while raising a glass "and I hope you enjoyed my speech," sitting down, I lightly tapped a snoring Classic who woke up instantly.

"What is it?"

"Cakes coming," I whispered. Classic immediately perked up at the mention of cake, and I pointed to the double doors across the room, where a cake was sat in front of them.

Getting up gleefully, Classic watched as it was wheeled over to us. And after a lot of arguing, I finally agreed that Classic could have the first slice.

Smiling crazily, Classic swiftly moved towards the cake and was just about to cut it when..

Crash!

One familiar and one unfamiliar heads crashed through the icing. They both looked very frustrated, but seemed slightly embarrassed when they noticed that everyone was looking at them.

Suddenly, I remembered who the familiar face was, and I shouted "hey it's the care bear!"